Miss Ziggy trying to avoid the Camera

And Miss Cammie looking totally annoyed

And the other 4 were sleepin so I said OK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah she's the Queen here, I have no idea why I did that picture of MiniMan in Black & white he is black and white
DOH

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its about time you posted some pics, Lois! They are all beautiful and Cammie and Ducky do look alike but that sweet little Miss Zazzy has the sweetest face ever. I think when you go steal Helen's Lucia, Im going to Cali to get Miss Zazzy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only posted them because you said I only do it every 6 months... I would Love to have Lucia but I have 8
my god they need a house of there own

Zazzy is a very Sweet Beautiful Quite girl, I call her Special Z !! I don't think she's all there
( kinda like a Ricky Retardo)
One of those I rescued well all of mine are except Cammie & Mickey, and the 5 are related, Sissy is all the girls Momma and Miniman is Sissy's brother
Oh My Man Dunkin isn't related but I saved his butt to, Could not give them up, probably about what you did with yours
I am a gluten for punishment I'll say that

Originally Posted by Pami

Its about time you posted some pics, Lois! They are all beautiful and Cammie and Ducky do look alike but that sweet little Miss Zazzy has the sweetest face ever. I think when you go steal Helen's Lucia, Im going to Cali to get Miss Zazzy!