Nose Strips

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else use nose strips for blackheads??? I don't normally use them, but last night i thought i'd get some. I got the Biore ones with green tea and menthol. I just took it off my nose -and WOW!!!
It's amazing what came off my nose
Those little things are cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Hate to admit it, but yup. They're one of the finest skin care inventions in history!
No kidding- man! These little strips work!!! I have pretty clear skin- only get one pimple or so on occassion. (i'm lucky!) but the pores on my nose are kind of obnixious, so i was wanting something to help reduce their apparence....and wow- these little strips rock!!!
how sad is it that i was starting at it in total amazement of what came off of my nose

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been wanting some so bad, but just havrnt gotten around to buying them yet, LOL i agree its scary what comes off ones nose, lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

I have been wanting some so bad, but just havrnt gotten around to buying them yet, LOL i agree its scary what comes off ones nose, lol
yeah no kidding!!!! who knew all of that was hanging out in my pores!!
(that's kinda creepy too!
) you should get some- i got mine at walmart for about $4 something

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will go get soe when i get a chance, lol i have been avoiding walmart so it will be target for me, LOL gotta go to petsmart too lol man i have been slacking.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been thinking about trying those and I didn't know if they worked or not. But I am glad that I saw your thread! Now I really want to try them!
Does it hurt when you pull it off?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Does anyone else use nose strips for blackheads??? I don't normally use them, but last night i thought i'd get some. I got the Biore ones with green tea and menthol. I just took it off my nose -and WOW!!!
Yes, I use Biore nose strips. I really like them a great deal. However, if you look closely, you will find not only gunk from pores, but also the hair on your nose, LOL They remove everything. Also, don't exceed the recommended use of them. It's there for a reason...trust me,

EDIT: No, it doesn't hurt to remove it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha yup they're pretty cool!! There's also forehead and chin ones, but the nose is always the grossest and therefore the coolest

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I have the Biore ones too. I just think its amazing when you rip them off and put them up to the light, what actually comes out of your face!

Kinda gross and cool at the same time. Lmao

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's all celebrate the Gunk Forest and the little Gunkies that live there!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should really go out and buy some of these. I'll have to wait until Tuesday because tomorrow is a holiday.

I'm really intrigued to see the little gunk forests everyone is talking about.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried them back when they were still new (well, when they were new to the general public who saw the commercials on TV, lol), and maybe I didn't do it right, but I didn't get much off the strip. I waited until it was dry (but maybe it needed to dry a little more), but pretty much nothing came off on it. Bummer. And I have a nasty little blackhead problem, so major bummer. But maybe I'll try it again, since I probably did it wrong (and if not, maybe they've improved the strips since then, lol).

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

I tried them back when they were still new (well, when they were new to the general public who saw the commercials on TV, lol), and maybe I didn't do it right, but I didn't get much off the strip. I waited until it was dry (but maybe it needed to dry a little more), but pretty much nothing came off on it. Bummer. And I have a nasty little blackhead problem, so major bummer. But maybe I'll try it again, since I probably did it wrong (and if not, maybe they've improved the strips since then, lol).
Sometimes the Gunkies get really attached to certain people and they dont want to leave, they love you

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

Hmmm, I've been using them since they first came out and haven't had a problem.

Make sure you wash your face so that you remove the oil from your skin. Then wet your nose and place the strip on, rounded side down over the tip. Fold over the edges and press down while rubbing gently. Moisten your finger tips if necessary. You want the strip wet when it's first on. Then let it dry. Wait for it to be really dry before removing. Peel off from the edges towards the centre.