Here's pictures of the new Baby

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His name is Dayton Joseph he weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and he was 19 1/2 inches long..He looks just like his Sissy Elexus
He looks really sweet to me

I am not to crazy about the first name and Grandpa said yep its a strange one

I took the 2 small ones off this is better

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwwwwww he's a cutie.He sure doesn't look none to happy though.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so cute! I love the name Dayton. Its very common around here
Congratulations!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a beautiful baby!!!!! And i think his name is cute too!
Congradulations to your entire family!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww Lois...he's adorable
, when will you all get to see him?
I put a better picture on the first post

At least this picture is bigger and better Helen, I have no idea we haven't even seen Elexus in Person and she is 1 1/2 already, they live in Indiana and have issues
Bob & his Daughter have never been really close I am usually the one that actually acts as a go - between
witch is just what I need
He & Kendras Mother never have seen eye to eye so Bob can't stand the thought of even being in the same State, I think Kendra was only like 2 when they divorced and him being in the service all those years he only saw her like 2 weeks a year, She spend part of the Summers with us when we first got married and that's about it...I tried to help them learn to communicate but there to much alike
But at least I always see to it that they get Birthday & Christmas and such. I can't make them like one another

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!! Hes so sweet!! I have to say I have only heard the name Dayton a couple times and the two Daytons I know are girls!!

But its still a cute name.
And hes adorable!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is beautiful, and he looks like he's going to have a strong personality! It is such a shame when things like that happen in families, especially when you should all be rejoicing together. I do hope there is a reconciliation one day. The children deserve it.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it is Jenny, I have 3 grown Daughters and 5 Grandkids all Teenagers, When I married Bob I knew there were issues and I tried to help but you can't make things change,
He Loves his Daughter he just doesn't know her He always took care of her financially always saw to it she had everything she should but they never built a relationship and now she's 22 and they have let it go a long time, and that makes it worse.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie!

Sounds kind of like what we've been going through with my step-sister, though I see almost no reason for it really. No mature reason anyway. My step-sis left town a week after having the baby even though she's lived with my parents the last 5 years. She didn't even tell anyone she'd gone into labor...except her mother who came 12 hrs and made it to his birth. She's said some awful hateful things too. I'll leave it at that for details. Mom says my poor step-dad will take my nephew's picture out of his wallet and kiss it and say things like 'I bet he's changed already.' I didn't know if I would even get to see my nephew. I'm glad for the one time I got.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's hard for my DH sometimes but he doesn't really show his emotions all that much, He did 22 years in the Navy and was a Batchlor for over 12 years before we got married more or less a loner, His Daughter came and stayed with us for about 5 years during the summer and I think it was better for him because I was there, But she used her Dad to the hilt and I did get tired of seeing that, and his guilt for not being there that much made it worse for trying to make up.
They don't know how to have a conversation Like I said I think they love each other in allot of ways but he didn't know how to talk to a then teenager
They never spent that much time together to really get to know each other.
They talk once in awhile.
I would be lost without mine sometimes even though there all grown up, and the Grandkids are to, I would miss not being close to them. Sometimes he acts like it bothers him and other times he doesn't...That's the tough Guy though The Military maybe