Pogue is our newest member...

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a St. Patrick's Day kitten.. so of course we had to name him Pogue (technically that would be Pog Ma Hon) hehe.

Here's some photos... but not too many yet. Pardon the carpet, we need to run the sweeper... *someone* and we won't mention any names, has been having fun all week tearing apart cardboard ...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness how sweet is he! He looks like he has a lot of personality too. Just beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's adorable but he is such a brat! Oh, my! He rocks and rolls with the Bengals, though, so that tells you something about his personality. I don't think he's even a full pound yet (well, he might be, the little piggy eats more raw in a day than Joyeux or Kahn individually...and I have no idea how his little tummy doesn't explode..) He has doubled in size since he's been here, discovered the world of raw all on his own (I had dry put down for him...)..

When we got him, he fit in a coffee cup. Now he's a little bigger than the size of my palm (as in I can still comfortably hold onto him with one hand provided he's not squirming, and his little legs hang over the sides.)

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, and I forgot to say thank you everyone! I appreciate the compliments! I had to hold Pogue's ears though, just so his ego doesn't get any bigger.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a little bit of a problem with him still nursing (or trying to), but I posted about that on another thread.

estelle58

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a perfect little baby...
He reminds me a lot of Pixelle when she was a little baby...

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Pogue Mahon sends your Pogue Mahon a great big Irish hug.
And a big ol' Irish Pint
(of KMR or Catsip of course
)

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Boog's Mom

My Pogue Mahon sends your Pogue Mahon a great big Irish hug.
And a big ol' Irish Pint
(of KMR or Catsip of course
)
Hehe, I wonder if they'll research the name when I register him.....

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Pogue is so cute! He does look like a little hellion, though! Let's see more photos!
Oh, he is, but he's also *such* a baby. And he's got a little gravelly hoarse cry that sounds like he's been meowing for two weeks straight...

I have more pics but I have to download them from the camera and size them. I'll see if I can get more tonight.