Photography

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous land! I love the woods in the spring. We have woods behind our house, but it is not near and clear as yours. Do you have to clear it, or are the paths and clearing natural? And, was that one picture poison ivy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fireblossom4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Gorgeous land! I love the woods in the spring. We have woods behind our house, but it is not near and clear as yours. Do you have to clear it, or are the paths and clearing natural? And, was that one picture poison ivy?
Yes and yes we do have 2 clear it and that wuz poison ivy

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fireblossom4

Yes and yes we do have 2 clear it and that wuz poison ivy
Ok. Well, I'm now starting to itch just from looking at the pictures!
Just kidding! I'm 37 years old, was a girl scout, and would you believe I still have a hard time identifying poison ivy and poison oak! I'm actually kinda proud of myself. Wonder if I can still get that girl scout patch now.

fireblossom4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok. Well, I'm now starting to itch just from looking at the pictures!
Just kidding! I'm 37 years old, was a girl scout, and would you believe I still have a hard time identifying poison ivy and poison oak! I'm actually kinda proud of myself. Wonder if I can still get that girl scout patch now.
I guess thatz somthing we dont hav in common (not 2 brag but i've been able 2 identify poisen ivy since 1st grade
)
I guess itz cuz i grew up in this environment!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I wish I could go outside and see that every day!!! What a beautiful place! You should think about geting an old style mm camera to take close up shots. My boyfriend took a photography class and had a blast taking pictures with it because you can focus on one leaf and leave everything else a bit blurred. I bet you would be great at that!!!!

fireblossom4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Wow, I wish I could go outside and see that every day!!! What a beautiful place! You should think about geting an old style mm camera to take close up shots. My boyfriend took a photography class and had a blast taking pictures with it because you can focus on one leaf and leave everything else a bit blurred. I bet you would be great at that!!!!
Aren't those things veeeeeery
expensive

(I no 'the e word')