LOL! Kittie watching tv

carriedee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last night we laid down to go to bed and I put on Animal Planet. Meerkat Manor was on. Kittie got her usual before bed attention and then plopped at the end of the bed and watched Meerkat Manor. It was hilarious! We were cracking up and talking and she didn't even flinch or turn around. She watched the entire show plus the next one! The best part about it was the commercials. She actually got bored and looked away for the commercials! Haha. When the show came back on she perked up and watched it again. She sat right there the whole time. Adorable! My borfriend said he caught her watching some WWII show a couple weeks before too. Too funny.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is so sweet. Lucy will watch hockey with DH. And Carly watches sometimes but it always puts her to sleep.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats so funny .......... my Laura will watch Design on a Dime and we just crack up laughing at her, too.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sophia watches TV too...But
Bella
used to also, especially when it was a tragedy like 9-11 or the space shuttle explosion...you could not get her away from the TV, it was sad to see because she knew something was wrong and was obviously distressed by it

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha thats brilliant my socks watches the football whilst sitting on top of the tv now and again she has a little swipe with her paw trying to catch the ball think shes just trying to help her team out if there loosing hehe there dunny lil characters cats x

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once caught Ari watching This Old House. But our best story is of Gainsborough (our "blue boy" ) who was entranced by Jack Palance on the old show "Ripley's Believe It Or Not". He was in front of the TV, blocking our view while Jack talked about "The Glory Hand". (Apparently, there were those who could cast spells with a mummified hand.) The cat was so into the program while blocking our view and I reached over to gently push him aside.

That only served to launch him straight up into the air about 3 feet and do a 360 degree spin before tearing off into a remote corner of the house.

We laughed so hard we missed the rest of the program.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Once caught Ari watching This Old House. But our best story is of Gainsborough (our "blue boy" ) who was entranced by Jack Palance on the old show "Ripley's Believe It Or Not". He was in front of the TV, blocking our view while Jack talked about "The Glory Hand". (Apparently, there were those who could cast spells with a mummified hand.) The cat was so into the program while blocking our view and I reached over to gently push him aside.

That only served to launch him straight up into the air about 3 feet and do a 360 degree spin before tearing off into a remote corner of the house.

We laughed so hard we missed the rest of the program.
He was really into the program, wasn't he? Probably spent the rest of the evening on the look out for "the Glory Hand".

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love when they get so focused on something that they startle easy. I know it's wrong to purposely poke the cats and watch them jump, but I can't help it.

Occasionally I watch music vids on VH1 classic, I had the tv muted one night and glanced behind me to see Tomas watching a Bon Jovi video. I have a little video of him watching it somewhere on my computer.

I have a couple pictures of him watching a show about badgers.

Sho, apparently, is creeped out by alligators, he made the craziest faces and looked at the tv like the alligator was going to jump out at him.

Sho also enjoys watching DH play WoW, from his lap... while he's squishing DH.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter likes to watch the NASCAR races. He will sit for hours and watch one beginning to end. If I am on the couch, he will sit up on the back of it, or if I lay on the bed he will sit right at the end. He prefers the bed.

empire

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love putting on my cat video with birds , Rodents & butterflies. its so funny watching the cats watch tv