I loooooove the Dollar Store!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its where I get all my cleaning products- I refuse to buy them at any other store, becuase I can get the SAME brand for only $1, where as if I go to anyother department store, I'll pay like $3-$4 for the same thing! I just got 5 bags of cleaning supplies and some other things for only $12!
They had the off brand of the magic erasers- and they work just the same as the name brand ones from Mr. Clean

They also had brownie mixes - 2 for $1.... big bags of hashbrowns... only $1, and when I was grocery shoppng the other day, they were like $2.25! Our Dollar Store just started carrying a frozen foods section, and they have a great variety of stuff!

I
The Dollar Store - does anyone else?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the Dollar Store- where everything is $1 - but then we also have Dollar General, where things are cheaper, but not everything is $1 - I always go with the Dollar Store
I'm a stingy shopper!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have several varieties of dollar stores here. I like the Dollar Tree where everything is $1. I don't get there often, usually when shopping for little Christmas things.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats funny Kenz, I was JUST at the dollar store too
I got some food bowls for Trout and some drain cleaner....oh and some chip clips

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am bad to let loose in the Dollar store! You litterally have to give me a $5 bill and threaten to take away my debit card! I've picked up most of my seasonal desk decorations for work there.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to browse at the Dollar store. Sometimes you can find things there that you wouldn't find elsewhere. I never walk out empty handed

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm....I just never think to go to the dollar stores. We have several different ones here in town, too. I just might have to do that tomorrow for the heck of it!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE to shop at those stores.
That's where I get all my cleaning supplies too, and you're right the "Magic Erasers" from there work just as well as the Mr. Clean ones.

We have "Dollar General" "Family Dollar" and "Dollar Tree"
I shop mostly at "Dollar General" because it's the closest and right next to the grocery store.
My Sister is the Asst. Manager of the "Dollar Tree" so she always calls me when they get neat things in.
They carry a line of "9 Lives" cat toys at 2 for a $1 my fur babies love them!

I've only ever been in "Family Dollar" a couple of times because I never go to that end of town..if I did I probably shop there too

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have "Dollar General" "Family Dollar" and "Dollar Tree"
we have those too.
Our Dollar Tree is right next to Wal-Mart.I love to go in there, but to be honset, I don't go often..............cause I spend way too much in there.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here, we don't have the dollar store, but the two dollar store
- conversion rates and all.

My son loves going in there - whenever he wants a toy, he asks to go into the two dollar store - that saves me a whole lot of money. BUT he is begging me for Spiderman 3 toys and unfortunately, you can't buy them there.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They have the greatest dog toys!
I always buy a ton ot donate to the shelter, too.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have Dollar General, Family Dollar and Dollar Tree.... I LOVE all 3 of them.

My kids are always wanting to go to spend thier dollars they get for chores

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just give it a few weeks and you may find them there.I know I saw Shrek 3 toys in ours last week.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Heck, I do most of my Christmas shopping there! Over the past few years, I've noticed that the merchandise is better quality, so it's appropriate for giving. I get all of my gift bags, most of my cards, and tissue paper, anc votive candles there (I use a lot of candles). I also get some cat toys there--the kitties' Christmas gifts (along with treats).

MargeCat

patch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love pound shops (hey, would be strange to find a dollar shop where no one has dollars eh?
)...If we pass one I just *have* to go into it...find loads of great kitty stuff there too, like little toys which Patchypoos loves.