OCD with inanimate objects???

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else like me? I tend to get dependent upon certain objects, for example:
Out of an entire cabinet-full of glasses, I have a certain one for iced tea, a different one for milk, and will wash them if I have to in order to drink out of them.
I have a George Bush mug that I drink coffee from through the week and I have my "weekend" Taurus zodiac mug. Then my red snowflake mug for apple cider, hot tea, or hot chocolate.
Am I the only one?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

Anyone else like me? I tend to get dependent upon certain objects, for example:
Out of an entire cabinet-full of glasses, I have a certain one for iced tea, a different one for milk, and will wash them if I have to in order to drink out of them.
I have a George Bush mug that I drink coffee from through the week and I have my "weekend" Taurus zodiac mug. Then my red snowflake mug for apple cider, hot tea, or hot chocolate.
Am I the only one?
Nope! I have my morning coffee cup, one for tea, and I have cups that I like to drink different things out of. You aren't weird at all.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Also if I am traveling in a car, I have to have a blanket with me
I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them right now.[/font][/size][/color]
Me too!!!! Everytime Colin and I make the drive down to Alabama (or anywhere else for that matter!!) i ALWAYS have one of my favorite throws with me- it's not a road trip without them!