Chasing his tail???

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I have saw dogs chase their tail. But never a cat...til now. Puff has been chasing his tail for the past few days.

Do your cats chase their tail?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy used to chase his tail daily. He is at the RB now

Benson does occasionally.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen Ferris do it, but when Ginger was a kitten, she chased her tail nearly every morning, and everytime I made her wet dinner up, she'd kill the time by going after her fluffy tail.

Now she has replaced chasing her tail with chasing Ferris.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittens chase their tails a lot, they just can't ignore a twitchy tail even if it's their own.

Sho did as a kitten and Tomas did a little after I first found him. Both have grown out of it completely.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! Kojak chases his tails more than Fosters chases his
It's hilarious- like his tail will twitch- then Kojak's eyes get huge- he looks like he's all crazy and possessed- then he goes insane trying to attack it (i mean he tries to kill the poor tail!!!)
We crack up everytime he does it

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put other because with 6 cats each has a different response
So lets start with Tessa and YES she does chase her tail its funny, she will corner herself by the door and just keep grabbing it
its so funny! Stormie, doesnt really have a tail to chase
(the manx in her) And well Blue used to but doesnt any more she did it maybe once or twice! Bella sometimes, when she gets in her moods u better watch out
And Willie and Midnight is a NO !!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Reggae chases his own tail... well, he chases Tiki's tail too. Tiki doesn't chase her tail.
poor tiki
kojak likes to try and attack little isabella's tail because it's sooooo fluffy- she hisses at him like he's the spawn of satan and scares the devil out of him every time he tries

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jaffa chases his tail - has done since he was a kitten. I've never seen Mosi do it but he will chase Jaffa's tail given half a chance

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They chase both each other's tails and their own, Scully and Magnum are especially fond of chasing their tails. Bumper doesn't really chase his, but will attack the shadow of his tail

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

No, but I have seen cats chase their tail. How about you kitties out there that chase your tails post some video's?
I tried to get a video but all I got was him grabbing it for a moment. He knows I have the camera and didn't want to perform for me last night.
I'll keep trying.