Well we made it..

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are almost officially in our new house. We have most everything that we need, clothes, cats, cat necessities, coffee, computers, a little food, a couple of dishes, you know a few things. LOL! The cats were freaking out the first night and I was stressing, but now they are out a little more, checking things over and making sure everything is ok. Rocket was the only one that was fine with the move. He was like "oh yeah look at all this room, and new places for me to explore and climb, YIPPIE!" The others, not so much. The girls hid under the bed for the first night and most of the next day, which stressed me out to no end because I couldn't get online to talk to any of you to see if they were being normal or not. So we've officially been in the new house since Wed and the girls are still kind of skittish but they are out and exploring (thanks to catnip in various places) and Twig has stopped hissing at everything. So I hope that things continue to go smoothly and we get the fishtanks up here soon, as well as the rest of the furniture. (especially the washer and dryer!) Still all in all, not to bad of a move, and I missed you all like the dickens! 4 days without a computer is NOT a good thing let me tell you! It's like being without a cat, just not right I tell ya!
I was having TCS withdrawls and needed to surf and lurk! LOL!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

The girls hid under the bed for the first night and most of the next day, which stressed me out to no end because I couldn't get online to talk to any of you to see if they were being normal or not.
Don't worry. When I moved into my new place in July, Tryon was in full blown panic mode. She hid behind the tv for a couple of weeks. Now she thinks the new place is awesome... plenty of new places to climb and play
So they sound perfectly normal to me.. just need some time to suss things out.

Congrats on the new place! Hope getting the rest of your stuff there goes smoothly!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your babies will be just fine! When we moved it took my kitties a few days to get comfortable and relax...now they run the house again

Congrats on the move! Moving sucks, but it's worth it. We moved in Jan, and we're STILL unpacking boxes. I'm all for the "bare necessities" myself.