Videos or pictures of YOUR cats on your back and/or shoulders wanted!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha! Oh the joys of brushing your teeth with a kitty on your shoulders! I know that feeling well. The only thing more difficult is trying to brush your hair around the kitty.
I've given up doing that.

I love how Buddy does a couple of twirls on your back - how funny!

Here's my shoulder kitty, Ginger.

Here she's just riding:

Then she found the string to the attic...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AuntSewissa

This is one of my favorite pics for my Little Stinker Man, and my BIG Stinker Man.
AWWWWWWWWWWW that's CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially with your guy sleeping peacefully!
I like your names for both of your guys!
LOL Does your guys know you call them that? LOL....

Originally Posted by Pami

Pamela your cats always crack me up
Oh yeah??
would YOU be laughing if a cat with lethal claws decided to chase his tail ON YOUR BACK??
I'm glad to hear that you got a laugh out of this. Every time I see this video of silly Buddy twirling around on my back, I start giggling. He's such a loveable IDIOT sometimes!
He can be very territorial about my back- sometimes Tango would get on my back/shoulders and the MINUTE Buddy sees that... He immediately jumps on my back and proceeds to bop Tango and wrestle with him while I whimper in pain with all their claws digging in my back/shoulders until Tango gives up and jumps OFF then Buddy proceeds to lay down on my back and groom himself. JEEZ...

Originally Posted by valanhb

Haha! Oh the joys of brushing your teeth with a kitty on your shoulders! I know that feeling well. The only thing more difficult is trying to brush your hair around the kitty. I've given up doing that.

I love how Buddy does a couple of twirls on your back - how funny!
AWWWWWWWWWW! that's a CUTE pic of Ginger on your shoulders!!

Oh yeah I've tried brushing my hair with Buddy on my shoulders, putting my hair in a ponytail without getting HIS tail into my ponytail!

Yeah, isn't that funny how Buddy would do twirls on my back?? He does that ALL the time and it can get painful sometimes!!! Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to get him OFF my back until he's ready in HIS OWN TIME.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That cracked me up (the video). Fred used to do this to me all the time. If I was bending over doing something, he would jump on my back. He even did it to a friend once.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww.. I love the pictures!
I will have to get a picture of Tiger on my back soon. Miagi doesn't like to hang on anyone's back.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is absolutely hilarious! He is a BIG cat, and he is running in circles chasing his tail. I am sitting here cracking up! My cats are looking at me like meowmy has lost her mind. I have to watch that again.

PS. your "mug" is very pretty!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudge is our shoulder/back kitty! Any time you lean over near her she leaps onto your back. Whenever she's on the top of the cat tree near the front door, and you lean over to put your shoes on to leave - you end up with Smudge on your back

I was getting ready for work here and she had to see what the thing was on my head

Even if you're lying down, she likes shoulders...

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

That cracked me up (the video). Fred used to do this to me all the time. If I was bending over doing something, he would jump on my back. He even did it to a friend once.
Glad to hear it was funny for u!
Does Fred still jump up on you? The reason I'm asking is because u said "used to do.."

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

aww.. I love the pictures! I will have to get a picture of Tiger on my back soon. Miagi doesn't like to hang on anyone's back.
Please do post a pic of Tiger on your back! I'd LOVE to see that too!!

Originally Posted by kittymonsters

That is absolutely hilarious! He is a BIG cat, and he is running in circles chasing his tail. I am sitting here cracking up! My cats are looking at me like meowmy has lost her mind. I have to watch that again.

PS. your "mug" is very pretty!
AWWWW! Thanks for the compliment on my "mug".
Yeah, I remember at the beginning when Bud would get on my back and start going in circles- I was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing but after seeing some videos, I now know he chases his tail on my back! jeez..

Originally Posted by theimp98

i loved the video

made me rember my rd kitty who just loved to sit there.
Glad to hear you loved the video.
I'll be posting another one very soon that I found in my archives.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Smudge is our shoulder/back kitty! Any time you lean over near her she leaps onto your back. Whenever she's on the top of the cat tree near the front door, and you lean over to put your shoes on to leave - you end up with Smudge on your back

Even if you're lying down, she likes shoulders...

I LOVE that pic of Smudge snuggling up to your DH! My heart always MELTS whenever I see a man cuddling with a cat!! Thanks for sharing!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a question for u guys- I noticed many of u said ur cats would jump on u when u're bent over- do they also jump on u whenever u're walking or standing straight?? Bud does that to me all the time as I walk around or am standing...

Anyway, I found another video where I was standing on a chair changing light bulbs and Bud jumps up on me so here it is.

Pls disregard how I looked- it was a saturday morning and I was too lazy to wash up or fix hair.

The video is a bit long- u can click to see it halfway- that's when it happened. Pay close attention to the bottom of the screen to your right and you'll see Buddy come up and stare at my back (measuring how far to jump??). At that point, he jumps up..
I had to balance myself when he jumped so I wouldn't fall!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...=view&current=2006DECbudjumpinonmeonchair.flv

Enjoy and let me know what u think.

Again, PLEASE share MORE pics and videos of YOUR cats on your back/shoulders PLEASE!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your cats have total trust with you awwwwwww.

Easy is my only cat that will do that. But she only does it when I am in the bathroom and she doesnt jump from the floor she jumps from the bathtub to my shoulders, while I am standing straight up. When my Mother stays over sometimes, she does the same thing to her too.

But Easy never uses her claws at all. But she can startle you.