Ijust can't imagine.....

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I'll do if he's really sick. I've been so worried about him all day, and these faces are one of the things I'd miss the most if he leaves me. I love him so much!!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a precious sweet face..... vibes for Jordan to be healthy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou all so much. He seems to be feeling preety good. He still does not want to eat his dry food in the morning, but at least he is eating his wet food again. I'm really just trying to stay positive.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right after I posted this last night, he refused to eat much of his wet food. So I did a little force feeding. I am going to see how he does tonight so that I can deicde weather or not I want to call the vet. I'd really like a new vet, but I dont' feel comfortable just taking him anywhere.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that face, but I must never forget that is the face of a trouble maker. Last night after I talked to the vet who agreed it was time for more testing, he ate his entire meal & almost his whole breakfast. He is such a stinker, but who can be mad at that face? As someone once described it, it looks like he had a mustache & shaved half of it off.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I love that face, but I must never forget that is the face of a trouble maker. Last night after I talked to the vet who agreed it was time for more testing, he ate his entire meal & almost his whole breakfast. He is such a stinker, but who can be mad at that face? As someone once described it, it looks like he had a mustache & shaved half of it off.
Oh now I love me a bad boy! Trouble makers are the best kind! They make life interesting!!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that he is feeling better...sometimes it seems like our kids just KNOW when they have scared us to a certain point and then say, ok mom, I feel better now! I hope that is the way with your sweet faced cat!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh now I love me a bad boy! Trouble makers are the best kind! They make life interesting!!!
He is a trouble maker. I always say life would be boring without him. Actually I call him my trouble making troublemaker.