Owww

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just in my bedroom and all of the sudden my foot started to hurt so I looked at it and there was something stuck in the bottom of my foot. I don't know what it is or where it came from but now my foot really hurts. It didn't even leave a mark on my foot, but man it hurts.
To make it worse, I am on my way out to the mall now where I will have to stand on it.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you hurt your foot.Maybe you stepped on something during the night and didn't realize it.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No cut but your foot is sore? Maybe you just bruised it.
Try soaking it in some warm water and epsom salt later, that should help with the soreness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

No cut but your foot is sore? Maybe you just bruised it.
Try soaking it in some warm water and epsom salt later, that should help with the soreness.
There was something in it. I picked it out but I don't know what it is. It was just so small that it didnt even leave a mark.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is your tetnus shot up to date?
If not, you might want to go get it done before the 12 hour mark. Or is it 24?

Sorry about your foot, hope it feels better soon!

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You may have just bruised your foot really good. I've done that before and it hurts really bad for a while. I would try gentle massage and soak it in some warm water.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Is your tetnus shot up to date?
If not, you might want to go get it done before the 12 hour mark. Or is it 24?

Sorry about your foot, hope it feels better soon!
I think it is. I got it 3 years ago. I had a bad allergic reaction last time I got a tetanus shot. I ended up with a huge bump on my arm. If you put your thumb and finger together to make a circle, thats about the size of the bump I got before.

Originally Posted by Soka

You may have just bruised your foot really good. I've done that before and it hurts really bad for a while. I would try gentle massage and soak it in some warm water.
I know that there was something in my foot, since I pulled it out. The pain has stopped unless I touch it which is good.

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've done that before. Stepped on something really small. It doesn't leave a mark but it defiantly hurts. If it is only painful when you touch it, it is likely a bruise. It'll go away in a few days.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got my tetanus shot last summer for school. Man that sucked! My arm hurt for an entire week!! I tried to tell the nurse I didn't want it, but she made me get it anyway. ( I HAD to have it for school, I was just in denial!) I left there and said I should step on a rusty nail, because I was prepared!!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I think it is. I got it 3 years ago. I had a bad allergic reaction last time I got a tetanus shot. I ended up with a huge bump on my arm. If you put your thumb and finger together to make a circle, thats about the size of the bump I got before.
Yeah, same this happened to me. Except for my arm swelled up to about double it's size. And talk about the pain. Yeesh.

Glad it's feeling a bit better!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

I just got my tetanus shot last summer for school. Man that sucked! My arm hurt for an entire week!! I tried to tell the nurse I didn't want it, but she made me get it anyway. ( I HAD to have it for school, I was just in denial!) I left there and said I should step on a rusty nail, because I was prepared!!
Thats why I had to get mine. I had to get 4 needles before I started school. 3 in 1 day and 1 another day. It sucked.

Originally Posted by Leto86

Yeah, same this happened to me. Except for my arm swelled up to about double it's size. And talk about the pain. Yeesh.

Glad it's feeling a bit better!
It's good to know that happened to someone else too.