Whats for supper??

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got corn on the cob last night & now I'm trying to figure out what to have with it, John said "whatever". I hate that answer!

What are you all having? Anything good? I might change my mind, I'm not sure if I want to heat up the house to make the corn... I'm really leaning towards something easy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I had tea late but i had special chow mein with bbq ribs
Ohhh.... ribs sound sooo good Susan! Any leftovers?

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I get the night off tonight, woohoo!! The 12th was BF's birthday so his Aunt is taking us to a Japanese restaurant tonight... Mmm, I can't wait to get out of work!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a hankering for spaghetti for 2 weeks now, so tonight's the night. If I get really ambitious there will be meatballs, if not, meat sauce. Oh, and garlic bread.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wouldn't have any leftovers either!

How did you cook yours?
Straight in the microwave for quickness
Theres a very popular store over here that every Brit knows of called Marks and Spencers aka M & S and everything from food and clothing is perfect.

They have adverts on the tv like this christmas one, and this womans voice makes their food sound even better!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no clue.I made up some bologna salad on Wed. So, it may just be sandwiches tonight with chips.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get to have anything for supper. There's nothing in the house to eat and we were supposed to go get something, but John came home and told me he had to go help a guy take apart a school bus and he won't be back until late. So I'm here alone, with no vehicle, and no way of getting anything to eat and I'm absolutely starving. I get extremely dizzy when I don't eat so I basically have to lay down and go to sleep for the rest of the night because I can't stand up. Stupid men.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Roast Chicken.

Tomorrow is beef stroganoff. I have a great recipe for it, and it comes out perfectly!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm. Sounds really good!!

I'm excited to not work so I can spend a bunch of time cooking big meals for DH again!!!

(BTW Kiwideus, I couldn't help but notice all the gift pigs!!! How cute!!!)