Future Cat Nickname

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the future, we will have a chocolate-silver Ocicat. Already have his name picked out. Captain Jack Sparrow.

But DH and I don't agree on his nickname.

So which one would you pick as his nickname?

The Captain

Jack/Jackie

Sparrow

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The names of our masters are so personal we wait until they tell us what it is.

Tigger also became "Marmalade Monster" "Marmalade Kitty"

Shadow Ram became "Fluff kitty" (he's a long hair and quite fluffy"

Laptop became "Spook kitty" (he's afraid of most everything"

Charlie became "Charlie cat" "Three legged kitty" (he had to have a leg amputated before we became his slaves)

Sterling is also "scardy cat" or "rotundo kitty" (he's gained alot of weight since he became a diabetic cat even though we feed his special food and such"

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I voted for The Captain but like Felton I wait untill I get the kitty to pick the nickname. Nicknames are a personal thing. You should base it off of the little ones purrsonality.

Karma acts like a monkey most of the time so we have started calling her Monkey all the time. She only hears us call her Karma now when she is in big trouble. When she hears it she stops whatever she is doing and just looks at us.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I voted for The Captain but like Felton I wait untill I get the kitty to pick the nickname. Nicknames are a personal thing. You should base it off of the little ones purrsonality.
I voted for Jack, but I agree with KarmasMom.

Ginger is known as "BabyGirl" or "BabyKitty" and Ferris is known as "PoopyBum" or "Little Man."

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for Jack because it is the shortest to say.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well no, cause the cat will be chocolate-silver - not tawny/black. So it has to do with "money"...."silver"....and we love the Pirates of the Carribian movies. Captain Jack Sparrow was the first thing I thought of....sorta like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Well no, cause the cat will be chocolate-silver - not tawny/black. So it has to do with "money"...."silver"....and we love the Pirates of the Carribian movies. Captain Jack Sparrow was the first thing I thought of....sorta like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
You could always call him "loot"