The end of week 1 with the Freeway

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been only a week, and it would seem that Freeway has been here forever. He is totally accepted already by the entire Tribe, (Trace is kind of indifferent, but Trace is indifferent to everybody)
The Tribe even lets little Freeway have one of the "Catbird seats" in the birdwatching spot

Freeway reminds me so much of Skimbleshanks the Hobo when he was a kitten, a fluffy bundle of raw clown energy. This video seems to have darkened when I uploaded it, but it's still viewable. Freeway taunts his Godmother Sassy into a wrestling match

Sassy and Freeway wrecking the place

And here, with all the Jellicles relaxing and enjoying the view and the cool breeze, Freeway on the other hand finds the Diva's tail great fun to play with...

Freeway and the Queen's tail

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a great shot of them but I can't open the videos since I have dial up and they won't play for me

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know...I want to be a kitten living amongst your tribe. What a bunch of very happy kitties you have.

That vid of the wrestling match cracks me up - especially when she surprises him and he pops straight up into the air.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

You know...I want to be a kitten living amongst your tribe. What a bunch of very happy kitties you have.
I totally agree, they are such a welcoming, friendly bunch

give them all sort tummy rubs from us

and you are right its just as if little Freeway has been there forever, I couldn't believe it when you said end of week one

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That pic you posted is so funny seeing Freeway laying with the rest of your tribe, he looks like a little tiny small dot

Those videos are great. Brings back kitten memories at my house. Ducky was my little kitten clown and my adult cat clown too.

Its amazing how they all love him so quickly. Even I love him and I havent met him.

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Adorable videos and your whole tribe looks so happy in the picture by the window.
My Hubby and I were sad that we weren't going to see any more pictures of Baby Jade and then Freeway and Confetti came along. Whenever I get too annoyed with someone here at work
, instead of counting to 10, I click on Fur Pictures and it's like having blood pressure medicine!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Awww
. I love the videos. Freeway is adorable, Mike. Hes only been here for a week and he's already stolen all out hearts.
This is just what I was thinking. I can't believe it has only been a week. From how he was found to his immediate acceptance, it is very clear Freeway was meant to be part of your tribe.