Stupid Confetti....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She really likes the keyboard & her favorite key is "ESC"!

I've spent all day making & re-making a flyer for the local HS. The last try I saved every 3 seconds or so! She kept deleting it.

My replies here....she deletes. She looks at me like "But meowmy....if I step on these things you make funny noises!"
Good thing she can't understand english, or she'd learn some pretty colorful words!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a silly kitty!
Have you had any applications for her yet? My gosh, she's adorable! you need to post more pictures of her even though you have posted a lot!
but it's not enough for me!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she is just wanting all of your attention...she is just a little luv bug!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She figured out how to get your attention! I think Confetti is pretty smart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No applications yet. She likely won't be ready for another week. She's already "big" enough that no one wants her. Not to mention, no one wants to wait for an undefined period for a kitten when there are millions others out there!
I honestly think she could be with me for months.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

No applications yet. She likely won't be ready for another week. She's already "big" enough that no one wants her. Not to mention, no one wants to wait for an undefined period for a kitten when there are millions others out there!
I honestly think she could be with me for months.
You really think so Nat? You just let me know when she's 'ready'

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is she eating better now? From your first posts I thought she was going to be a little scaredy-cat who never came out, and was going to be a difficult foster, but she sounds as though she's settled in well

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Nat...it's not nice to call your cat Stupid
Kenz...do you think you will really take her??
I'm really really thinking about it- we just have to take a look at our finances and see how Bayley would really react to a new one so soon. I'm not sure if its the right time, but John has mentioned more than once that he wants a 3rd.... so we're thinking

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK Kenz. I'll tell you more about 'Fetti. She likes fur mice. When she plays, she sits on her toys & swats at them. She's not very active. She does hiss at other cats, but she hasn't met any face-to-face, only under the doors(she met their feet). They all hiss at her, she hisses back, runs & hides. I think she'd do really well with other kitties, she's not going to be overly assertive at first. She'll likely be more timid & take more time. She won't try to be dominant. I think Harley is a lot like my Twitch & Confetti is so like my Twitch it ain't even funny. She's very very very mellow. She does need a quieter house, IMO, but that's not overly likely to happen.

If you want her Kenz, I can put a hold on her. Just let me know. That way, we won't look for anyplace else for her & I'll quit showing her.

She is a scaredy cat, if it's too noisy she won't eat. She's most active at night when it's quiet. She likes to lay on her back, in her "kitty bed", & in laps. Oh yeah....& watch the ESC key!!
(As I had to re-write this reply
)

Oh yeah....I told Confetti she was dumb & I'm pretty sure she meowed some cuss words back at me!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Has she been corresponding with Carly? Everytime I'm using my laptop, Carly will walk over the keyboard and somehow launches a weird key combination that pulls up an IBM app that brings up 4 dialog boxes that it can't find a file. But you still got to love them.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, well she pushed a button that "ate" my toolbar on IE.
I'm not sure how to fix it either!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Yeah, well she pushed a button that "ate" my toolbar on IE.
I'm not sure how to fix it either!
Silly Confetti wants you to use Mozilla!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Silly Confetti wants you to use Mozilla!
Yep Mozilla Firefox is the way to go. I never want to switch back to IE.

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

That's funny!!!
Only because it's not happening to me!
If it were happening to be, I'd be doing the same thing as you Nat. But sooner or later I'd just realize that she's just trying to teach me a lesson: "You should save your documents more meowmy."