the Daily Thread TGIF 5-18

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the weekend!

Morning all! Hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here.

No big plans here, life as usual.

How about a relative holiday? I like the FORMER title better...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo glad it is finally Friday. We have had a very busy week at kindergarden. We have had practices all week, and two kindergarden graduations. That is finally over.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good evening everyone

visit relatives day? hmmm pass!

Its been raining for 2 days here and apparently its going to rain tomorrow as well. YAY!! YAY!! our water storages are extremley low and we are on heavy water restrictions here. Bring on that rain!! Rain for a week, I wont care!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!!!!!
I'm saying everyone instead of ladies just incase Bruce hits the submit button before me

Oh how i love a friday
It's windy today, but mild.

Tomorrow i'm out early because my friend Pam and i are going to Costco and Ikea, so my shopping list is growing by the minute

Do you people have a Costco over where you are?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone- it's meant to be my day off today but am doing an extra shift as Epona and I are broke

I'm not visiting my relatives any time soon, they live too far away and I don't remember what they look like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Good morning everyone, coffee is ready.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo glad it is finally Friday. We have had a very busy week at kindergarden. We have had practices all week, and two kindergarden graduations. That is finally over
Now you can kick back and have a few baby beers, Bea!
Originally Posted by huggles

Good evening everyone

visit relatives day? hmmm pass!

Its been raining for 2 days here and apparently its going to rain tomorrow as well. YAY!! YAY!! our water storages are extremley low and we are on heavy water restrictions here. Bring on that rain!! Rain for a week, I wont care!!
That is GREAT news! Your drought is in the news here as well, so knowing you have rain is a good thing. OMG, I just quoted Martha Stewart!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning everyone!!!!!
I'm saying everyone instead of ladies just incase Bruce hits the submit button before me

Tomorrow i'm out early because my friend Pam and i are going to Costco and Ikea, so my shopping list is growing by the minute

Do you people have a Costco over where you are?
Awwww.... Brucie don't mind being called a lady. That's probably one of the nicer names he gets called!

And yes, we have Costco here... never been though....

Originally Posted by silentNate

Morning everyone- it's meant to be my day off today but am doing an extra shift as Epona and I are broke

I'm not visiting my relatives any time soon, they live too far away and I don't remember what they look like
Awww, sorry your day is ruined, Nate old pal.
waiting for you when you get back here.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

YAY it is Friday

The sun is shining and the mean meowmy but the bird feeder close to the window so Mags keeps jumping at the window and banging his head against the wall because he can't jump to that high window and doesn't think to use a sofa to get up there

We have Costco and Ikea (although Matt says I am not allowed in either and he doesn't want to renew our Costco membership
)

Oh and I bought the best book last night, it doesn't apply because my boys LOVE me
but it is called 'Your cat is just NOT that into you'

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.We got hit with some pretty bad storms here last night.Was worried the power would go out, but it didn't thankfully.
Not much going on here today again.Gotta run to town and that's about it.
Have a GREAT day everyone!

Eithne, you'll have to tell us if the book is good or not.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

It is visit my relatives day!! My mom is coming to visit

So, I am uber excited for the long weekend..I won't be around here much though..

But still, maybe my mom can talk some sense into my crazy sister!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TGIF! Today is going to be very busy. After work Lee and I have an awards banquet to go to for his racing. He has won some stuff. I don't know what it is yet but I am hoping its some tires!!

I visited my mom this morning does that count??

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy long weekend my fellow Canadians! And good day to everyone else. I am looking forward to some quiet (okay relatively) quiet time at home this weekend. My parents are dropping by on Saturday, other then that it is 3 days of nice sunny but not hot weather. Hopefully we will get some gardening down, as long as John doesn't overdo it.

Hope everyone has a good day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why I'm on TCS today I have so much to do today!!
Bill some customer, sort plants out and dig some out for customers, buy for eight containers (not even mine yet!!) and some more shrubs. Do some planting at one customers, try to get ahold of another to drop off bid and bill. Yikes!!
Plus I'm gonna be tired as I had an upset stomach last night-I skipped breakfast which I never do-I think that was the problem!!
At least the weather is nice but will be a tad bit windy later.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All

Cold here this morning for some unknown reason it's 46
Actually I don't care, I hate the heat

Severino and Lucia are off to the Vet at 11:00...yes they are going together
and they deserve to go with the ruckus they caused at 4 a.m. this morning...every morning like clockwork they playfight if that's what you want to call, it for at least an hour
Sophia goes to the Vet tomorrow. Have a wonderful day all...Be safe

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good mornin folks! It's gray here....perfect sleeping weather! Right now the office is quiet except for typing. I'm just really happy we are having a staff meeting today. That means my students get half the day off! It gives me a little time to catch up on grading and what not.

I'm supposed to be playing photographer tonight with my friend who's still trying to real in this guy. We're going for the 'I'm cuter than that other girl on your myspace page' look. Should be fun....maybe.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitty lovers!
Its my LAST DAY at work today!

Gloomy and cloudy here today, tut tut, looks like rain!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!