URGENT - Delilah in Hospital !!!

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Things here have just gone from bad to worse. Delilah is in intensive care at the vet and he just called to tell me she had a seizure! We lost all the kittens and have NO idea why. So the vet is running tests to see what is going on with her.

PLEASE pray for my girl !!!!!! I can't bear to lose her.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH No! Sending many prayers and vibes for your little Delilah
hugs to you

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers coming your way (for you, for Delilah). Hope she's well soon. Am so sorry about losing all the kittens

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry to hear that Delilah is so ill. Please know that I am sending out prayers to you and your sweet girl. Please get better Delilah!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sending prayers to my Delilah. The vet said her bloodwork came back normal. I guess that's good but she isn't eating. She hasn't eaten since Friday! I'm just so scared right now.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can imagine, I would be too .......... continued prayers for her.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry about the loss of all the kittens and I'm sending many positive healing vibes to Delilah. I hope she recovers and the vet is able to give you some answers soon.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this! I was just reading about the babies late last night. Lots of loving healing vibes to Delilah and calming hugs for you.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. I'm just so emotionally/physically drained now from this. I've been supplemental feeding kittens since Sunday and last night we lost the last one... it was So weird not having to feed little Squeeker and having him yelling at me. *sniff* but I'm very very tired.

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about Delilah and the kittens. I'll keep Delilah in my thoughts and prayers.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What makes this all worse is that I'm totally stranded and can't go see her. My truck has a flat tire and NO one around to fix it.. hubby doesn't get home until tomorrow.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have certainly been through enough already. Delilah is in the best place she can be and getting the care she needs. Why dont you just try to rest, rest your mind and your body. You can see your baby girl tomorrow.