Someone please convince my kids....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....that they can poop at daycare and don't have to save it up for when mommy gets home.

I am so tired of changing poopie diapers! For some reason they aren't pooping at the babysitters, but within 30 minutes of me being home from work - wham! Poop galore.

Why? Isn't enough that I have 4 litter boxes to clean?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

.....that they can poop at daycare and don't have to save it up for when mommy gets home.

I am so tired of changing poopie diapers! For some reason they aren't pooping at the babysitters, but within 30 minutes of me being home from work - wham! Poop galore.

Why? Isn't enough that I have 4 litter boxes to clean?
I have heard of kids doing that..waiting till they get home

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tell them to go in the litterboxes. That way you'd only have the litterboxes to clean up yet, and no diapers

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grown adults won't go at work so why should the kiddies go at the babysitters?

I was always very happy when babysitting my nephew that he would wait til he went home

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Grown adults won't go at work so why should the kiddies go at the babysitters?
You know, you have a point there Eithne!. Without sounding too crude here, i wouldn't go at work either because my bathroom is a sanctuary for that

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Tell them to go in the litterboxes. That way you'd only have the litterboxes to clean up yet, and no diapers

Now that's working smart, not hard!!

I can't imagine the kitties would be as excited about that idea...

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, I have a story that fits right in!

My friend's parents went away on a three day vacation. Her mom had told her little brother a few weeks ago to always wait for her to get home so she could wipe him.

Three days into the vacation the babysitter found him siting in the hallway, crying and saying "I have to go poopie!" She told him to go, but he old her his mommy always told him to wait until she got home so she could wipe him. The poor little kid! He thought that he had to wait for her to come home from her vacation too so she could wipe him!

I never went at school, I was too afraid of smelling up the bathroom.
Maybe that's what they're afraid of!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I can just picture my son trying to fit into the covered boxes!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I can just picture my son trying to fit into the covered boxes!
Just get big totes, thats what I have for my cats - I plan on fully litterbox training my future children

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw I'm sorry they want you to clean it up.But, maybe they feel it's Mommy's job to do that.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

They must have stinky buttocks
There a little older, but, last year I had to pick up my second grader because of that, I felt sooo bad, poor thing was embarrased, the nurses' office did not have her size pants, I even donated some clothes to the school......

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now why can't Skye do that! I was watching her and she had the smelliest diaper! Yuck! I can't handle stinky diapers!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have enough probs getting Kevin to use his potty, now you want me to try the litter box? Yikes! Usually he has no problems letting loose anywhere else (shopping mall, grocery store, etc). Don't know what's up with Derek!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

Ohhh, I have a story that fits right in!

My friend's parents went away on a three day vacation. Her mom had told her little brother a few weeks ago to always wait for her to get home so she could wipe him.

Three days into the vacation the babysitter found him siting in the hallway, crying and saying "I have to go poopie!" She told him to go, but he old her his mommy always told him to wait until she got home so she could wipe him. The poor little kid! He thought that he had to wait for her to come home from her vacation too so she could wipe him!

I never went at school, I was too afraid of smelling up the bathroom.
Maybe that's what they're afraid of!
That is hysterical!
I do recall reading posts about some kitties that use the litter right when their servants do! I definitely am a bathroom freak, only home unless it is do or die!