Jasper is missing

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so upset right now I can hardly type. I can't sleep. I keep waking up crying. We have not seen Squeakers since Monday morning. I am so worried about her. She has never wondered out of the yard. She mostly sticks to the deck or sometimes chases the squirrels in the neighbors tree which is maybe 100 feet from the our deck.

I let her out Monday and she is just gone. She is not an independent cat. She can be very OCD. She picks areas of the house and the sticks to them. She mostly hung out in the bathroom and kitchen but at night she would come and sleep between Greg and I.

I keep thinking I hear her Squeak. I have tinitus which makes it even harder because my hearing gets distorted at times. I know I am hearing things that are not there.

I know most of you don't know me and I don't post much but if you could please send out some TCS vibes for Squeaks to come home.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi that she comes home soon. Please keep us posted on her.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on home now, Squeaks. Ari went wandering last week, you should do like him and come on home.

for you.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just went through this last week with Aristotle so I know exactly what you are going through. Keep looking and calling.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sending some come home vibes and
some for you.

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sending hugs and prayers from Long Island that Squeakers will come home soon.
I know exactly what you are going through.

Keep us updated.

JIL05

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your vibes. There is no news yet. I called the animal warden again and we put up more posters last night. Greg ran in several people as he was putting up the posters and they all said they would keep an eye out and pass the word.

One older lady that was out walking her dog actually stopped and took a picture of the picture on the poster with her cell phone so she could remember better what she looked like if she would happen to see her. I thought that was really nice.

We have not given up hope. I am thinking maybe she got stuck in someones shed or garage and perhaps this weekend when they do yard work she might be found.

I am just so worried. She is so little and sweet. It has been so chilly here and damp. I am almost hoping that someone did pick her up because at least she is warm and fed. Maybe they just have not seen the posters yet.

My other cats are helping me stay strong.

I will update if I hear anything.

Thanks again to all of you.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what its like to have a missing cat-hoping that she returns soon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

just checking to see if kitty has come home yet
No. There is no news yet and I am starting to lose hope. I lost it crying yesterday. I went out on the deck for some fresh air and out of the corner of my eye I caught a brown blur but as soon as I turned I seen it was my daughters cat Button running up to be let in.

I had a flicker of hope for a moment and then it was gone

I just miss her little squeak so much.

There is a small patch of weeds, long grass and some type of wild flowers that grow in the back of my neighbors lawn and I keep expecting her to come bouncing out of it everytime I go outside.

It is kind of funny sometimes. I can go outside and not see one kitty and all I have to do is call one and they come out of the grass, from under the deck, from around the tree. They just never travel very far. They just want to play, hunt bugs and tease the squirrels.

I dunno. I guess I have to come to some closure that she is not coming back.