TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pink Jungle Panty Raid!.....Good Grief
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pink Jungle Panty Raid!.....Good Grief

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
Want to know what the top story on our local news was tonight??

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=6528252


The funny thing is, I was in Victorias Secret that day, I went back and looked at my receipt and I was in there at the same time this supposedly happened!

Thats a LOT of underwear!
post #2 of 25
lol well

someone could have a hugh panty fetish,
or someone wanted enough to wear a new panty for each day of the year.
or finally, they wanted to sale, them.

that is funny.
post #3 of 25
Sounds odd......maybe someone lifted a box of items??? That sure is a lot of underwear, though. Wouldn't it be funny to see someone trying to sell that on the street?
post #4 of 25
WOW...Our VS is heavy on its security...I wonder how they got past that stores...But that is funny
post #5 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules View Post
WOW...Our VS is heavy on its security...I wonder how they got past that stores...But that is funny
I wouldn't be surprised if an employee is involved.
post #6 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
or someone wanted enough to wear a new panty for each day of the year.
Thats exactly what my husband said!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leli View Post
Sounds odd......maybe someone lifted a box of items??? That sure is a lot of underwear, though. Wouldn't it be funny to see someone trying to sell that on the street?
I was in there around that time, and I didn't see any boxes. Of course it could have happened earlier in the day and they just didn't realize it until that afternoon. Either way, I bet an employee was involved too. I'm amazed that they didn't have security cameras!
post #7 of 25
That is definetly a lot of panties I also thing that is odd and it had to be several individuals and that an employee was in on it! But who knows, that is just a lot of panties!

Also a little off topic but I am in a Turtle Creek here in pa
post #8 of 25
Sounds like how many I have....

I can't believe that tho, thats insane!
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post

Also a little off topic but I am in a Turtle Creek here in pa

I have no idea why they named it that honestly.....there's no creek anywhere near there.
post #10 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Sounds like how many I have....
Same here i'm like the lingera queen around here that is really weird that they stole over 300 pairs i bet an employee was in on it. At the VS's around here they're very good about security.
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddensmom View Post
The funny thing is, I was in Victorias Secret that day, I went back and looked at my receipt and I was in there at the same time this supposedly happened!

*looks at you funny*
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
*looks at you funny*
I swear it wasn't me!!

(Besides I collect VS Bras, not undies!! )
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddensmom View Post
I swear it wasn't me!!

(Besides I collect VS Bras, not undies!! )

Doesn't your SO think you're weird walking around with your tops and not your bottoms?
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
Doesn't your SO think you're weird walking around with your tops and not your bottoms?


Lets just say that they'd find my bra collection WAY more suspicious than my undie collection!
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddensmom View Post


Lets just say that they'd find my bra collection WAY more suspicious than my undie collection!
oh my!
post #16 of 25
lol ok time from me to leave this conversation before i break out with the
"pics or did not happen thing" hehe, have fun :P
post #17 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
oh my!
Maybe that didn't come across the way that it should have!!
post #18 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol ok time from me to leave this conversation before i break out with the
"pics or did not happen thing" hehe, have fun :P
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddensmom View Post
Maybe that didn't come across the way that it should have!!
I don't know what to think of that lol. I don't know where there's a VS in Australia, but i definately get fancier tops than bottoms as well lol
post #20 of 25
Personally, I'd have taken the secret embrace hipster's. At least you can wear those with anything, whereas the Pink line would definitely show a panty-line.

I spend way too much money on underwear.
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky View Post
Personally, I'd have taken the secret embrace hipster's. At least you can wear those with anything, whereas the Pink line would definitely show a panty-line.

I spend way too much money on underwear.
Thats what thongs are for
post #22 of 25
You should call the police and tell them that you were there at the time. You might think you didn't see anything, but you might be helpful somehow. That's a felony underwear snatcher.

My hypothesis is that someone is going to be selling them somewhere else shortly. We have someone who owns a store stealing our inventory and selling it in their store a block away.
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
You should call the police and tell them that you were there at the time. You might think you didn't see anything, but you might be helpful somehow. That's a felony underwear snatcher.

My hypothesis is that someone is going to be selling them somewhere else shortly. We have someone who owns a store stealing our inventory and selling it in their store a block away.


They have my credit card info, so I figure they will get ahold of me if they want to question me. Honestly though, I would be of no help. I've kinda got blinders on when I'm shopping, I couldn't even tell you where Josh was in the store that day while I was looking around!!
post #24 of 25
It wouldn't surprise me if a whole bunch of that style of panties came up for sale on e-Bay in the near future.
post #25 of 25
Thongs are for your feet!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pink Jungle Panty Raid!.....Good Grief