A mystery solved

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Indoor/outdoor cat Bindi( I always leash him and he's never allowed out after 8 oclock) Has delvoped a gross habbit of using the nighbors cleared dirt plot, she was to grow tomados, for a litterbox, at first I thought it was a good idea, sense the litterbox would have less poo and pee, and the neiughbor in mind okayed it.

Well today I cleaned the litterbox, and
we have NO LITTER. I had to throw it all out, it was so bad poop and urine, I washed out the box real well. I feel awful tommarow I will buy litter the first thing before work. The eerie thing was I felt like getting litter was a good idea at the supermarket, but the line was long at the time and we had a full cart of food I forgot.

I made a rule from now on to always buy litter when at the supermarket everyweek.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Panther pride

I made a rule from now on to always buy litter when at the supermarket everyweek.
Good idea - or better yet, buy TWO bags tomorrow and always keep an extra bag on hand. Would you want to pee/poop in a toilet that had not been flushed in a week?? ewww!! How often do you scoop it out?

Did you at least fill it with shredded newspaper or something for tonight?