I am addicted to TCS

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, so my hubby has been gone to "bike night" (lucky me) for about 2 hours now. I have not turned on the tv or anything. I am just sitting her on the computer on TCS. I cannot help it!! I was on here for hours last night too!! This is addicting!!

I would ask if anyone thought this was a problem, but I think you are all addicted too!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi i'm Emma and i'm addicted to TCS too!

meowmy, why are you always on the computer?

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im addicted already in the short time Ive joined...I think recognizing the addiction is the first step to recovery...But who in the world wants to recover from this addiction!!! Its great!

bakearama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm Elaine and I just became addicted about 2 weeks ago.

This site is addicting, I came here a few weeks ago (not sure when exactly) and I just manted to learn about cats before I adopted Jainy. Now I am here almost everyday for atleast an hour.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

I would ask if anyone thought this was a problem, but I think you are all addicted too!!!
Guilty, as charged! I can think of worse addictions...

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
i tried slapping TCS patches on my bee-hind to ween off my addiction, but they just gave me stronger cravings!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The more I try to stay away, the more I become addicted. I'm on TCS for more time every day. I wake up in the morning and I just have to check TCS before I go to work. I think I need some help

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait'll you have to be away from a computer or the site has down time. Then you'll really know how bad this addiction is!!!

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Ok, so my hubby has been gone to "bike night" (lucky me) for about 2 hours now. I have not turned on the tv or anything. I am just sitting her on the computer on TCS. I cannot help it!! I was on here for hours last night too!! This is addicting!!

I'm pretty sure you're addicted to your cats accordingly which is great