Americas Next Top Model!! SPOILERS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:censor::censor::censor::censor:, noone is watching?

Where is Kenz when I need her?

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IM PO that Jaslene won..Natasha was WAYYYY better....What a bummer ending!!! I just had to change the channel and wait for it to be over and then flip back to One Tree Hill....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

IM PO that Jaslene won..Natasha was WAYYYY better....What a bummer ending!!! I just had to change the channel and wait for it to be over and then flip back to One Tree Hill....
I knooooooooow, I hated Jas from the beginning..does anyone have a more annoying voice then her?

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was really bummed that Renee didn't win, I really liked her.

I'm just glad that it wasn't Natasha, she drove me nuts!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I hated Renee....She was the one I was rooting against from the beginning..She just reminded me of all the girls in school that I never liked!! But I wouldnt have been bummed to see a mommy win!!! I gotta get some hoohoo's to try out for that show...I wanna be ANTM!!! LOL *Do you think they will let you pose with a cat..lol*

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cant help with that, But i do rmember i saw one show once.
the one girl came from a india background, who i thought was kinda cute.
But the other modles were all saying she was fat. But she was the one that did the best in a yoga class or somethign like that.

lol to me the others all looked way to skinny.
and have never watched the show since.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

cant help with that, But i do rmember i saw one show once.
the one girl came from a india background, who i thought was kinda cute.
But the other modles were all saying she was fat. But she was the one that did the best in a yoga class or somethign like that.

lol to me the others all looked way to skinny.
and have never watched the show since.
Anchal....I loved her!!

She was NOT fat. She was HEALTHY!!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Yep she looked Normal to me.,
was that this year show?
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

Umm that was cycle 6 I believe...I think whitney was the last winner of cycle 7
I'm pretty sure it was cycle six as well. Two seasons ago.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH! I was able to watch it tonight and totally upset. Natasha should have won.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I was really bummed that Renee didn't win, I really liked her.

I'm just glad that it wasn't Natasha, she drove me nuts!
me tooo!

Did anyone else think tonight's finale show was a letdown? Final 4 to Final 3 and then wam! Just seemed so short after such a buildup, ya know?

And what's up with all of a sudden Renee looks old? You guys (judges) let her get this far. Could it possiblyhave been you gave the blonde/blue/pale girl the outdoor commercial with reflectors. The show is rigged.

I think all 3 did well. I hated Natasha in the beginning, but you know I am really not sure if she really is rude or if she just is clueless about HOW to interact with others, in which case I don't hate her. Either way, I really DO think she was the best one.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didnt like how when it got down to the final four right away it was take out natasha. Griping because she didnt blab about her family on a reality show...I mean come on...Who wants to run their mouth about their family while millions of strangers and creepos are out there watching you...Personally I wouldnt want my hunnis name or my kids name out there while I was competing in something like that...Its all about keeping you head in the game...And ohhh yea that show is rigged...You could hear during the judging that Natasha was the judges favorite...Even Tyras...I guess they better watch their backs now...The mob or mafia could come after them...J/K guys....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This season disappointed me. What's up with picking Jaslene - shouldn't you pick someone who can talk? Oh well - a few more weeks and cycle 2 of Canada's Next Top Model starts. Jay Manual from AMTM is hosting (he is Canadian).

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This season SUCKED... and I can't believe Jaslene won!?
I didn't watch tonight cuz I was at work

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't watched it yet, but I saw a news article that had it in the headlines (how rude huh??), so I figured I might as well come back and read this...

I can't believe Jaslene won!!! I was so sure she would go - her photos haven't been that good, she seems completely clueless, she's not good on the catwalk and she always pulls the SAME look.

I wonder if they'd had too many blonde haired/blue eyed girls go to the end and decided they needed to even things up??

So bizarre...