goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so handsome. And that pic with the pudding cup is neat, you could never do that again.

Good luck this weekend too!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Charlie just keeps getting more and more handsome (as if that is possible! LOL). He's such a beautiful boy (sorry, teenager), and we just know he's going to wow the judges this weekend with his awesome beauty and personality. Please keep posting Charlie pictures, Sadie (and me) does so love to see him

Good luck this weekend Charlie, we'll be keeping fingers and toes crossed for a spectacular showing.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's gorgeous and I love the "Imhere" photo. His eyes there *thud*

All the best for the show, he's in great condition and gorgeous (like I mentioned before) so here's hoping he'll do as well as he deserves to

It's great to see more photos of him.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Charlie is handsome and he is looking more like a muscular cat rather than like a kitten. He certainly has no problems with playing with a big dog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh he's been best buddies with Keno from the first week we got him. Gets along better with her then Ling. You should see them play "Find It" game where he shadows the dog when hunting treats in the house.

Once in awhile he finds the treats first and eats them - or "tells" Keno where they are....little sneak!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

You should see them play "Find It" game where he shadows the dog when hunting treats in the house.

Once in awhile he finds the treats first and eats them - or "tells" Keno where they are....little sneak!
Oh that has to be just the cutest thing to watch! He is getting more muscular. Just a stunning boy. The crew and I will be sending lots of winning vibes.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the picture with the dog. I just love seeing cats and dogs getting along.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as Mica doesn't mind a rambumcious brat
I'm sure Ling won't mind if he's gone for a few hrs

HOWEVER, Mica just might have to speak to Sadie first - she's a little possessive of him - but since he has no ring on his paw, he is allowed to "play the field".....

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

As long as Mica doesn't mind a rambumcious brat
I'm sure Ling won't mind if he's gone for a few hrs

HOWEVER, Mica just might have to speak to Sadie first - she's a little possessive of him - but since he has no ring on his paw, he is allowed to "play the field".....
My darling Charlie may not have a ring on his paw but he does have several other rings on him!

Charlie, if you really want to see Mica...well, then, I guess I'll have to accept that.

Alternatively, Mica, there's another really handsome boy here named Demetri, although he's a bit younger than Charlie.

~Sadie (thanks for typing this Mommy)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So WHO was the boy she perferred? Charlie or Demetri?

Maybe after Charlie goes on a date with you two feminine felines, he'll decide.........or if one of them can convience him who would make the better girlfriend......"hint hint"

Or should Charlie's mom make a list of the "qualities" he's looking for and you two decide?

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have always been your biggest fan Charlie.

Everyday I anxiously wait for my Mom to get home from work because it means she'll let me see pictures of you on The Cat Site.
You are one beautifully handsome Ocicat.
Oh, Charlie, I do so swoon for you

Rather than tell you about my wonderful attributes, I'll first let you see my real beauty. If you look closely, you'll see I got all dressed up for you in my pearl and rhinestone collar. (Mom tells me I'm Sadielicious when I'm in my pearls.)

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That being said Charlie, I guess it depends on whether you prefer a platinum blonde long hair siamese or a hot chocolate brunette with lotsospots

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her eye colour is amazing and looking very sophisticated in her pearls
Charlie is lucky to have such a pretty admirer

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie told me he likes a girl that is rough and tumble and willing to wrestle a lot. Ling just doesn't want to do that....so which one of you girls would fit the description of a "tomgirl" but still a pretty lady to cuddle with?

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Charlie told me he likes a girl that is rough and tumble and willing to wrestle a lot. Ling just doesn't want to do that....so which one of you girls would fit the description of a "tomgirl" but still a pretty lady to cuddle with?
Well, obviously Sadie is the clear winner in that competition if rough and tumble is your criteria! Careful Charlie, I think that Sadie would be able to kick some butt, and would most definitely give you a run for your money. She is, after all, an Ocicat!
While she's certainly not a "girlie girl", don't let that fool you. She's all girl! She's the sweetest, most cuddly girl in the world - not to mention the fact that she's "Sadielicious!"

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Charlie, it's come to my attention that you're playing the field.

So, I gracefully bow out of this competition
and get myself a pair of fancy pants.