From China to NC in 35 days???????

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may have already been posted, but its been a while since I've been on here.
Did anyone see on the news about the cat that survived a trip from China to North Carolina a couple of days ago?
The cat apparently chased a mouse into a box that was being filled with motorcycle parts and being shipped to a motorcycle store here in Hendersonville, NC. The cat left Shanghai in this box April 3rd and arrived here this past Saturday!! The man who opened the box was, needless to say, VERY surprised to find a live cat in there!! He is beautiful!! And, appopriately enough, they have named the cat China--he will be in quarintine for 6 months (US rules) but if he remains healthy, they will release him for adoption!
Best of luck to China!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby! Can you imagine what the little guy went thru? I hope he finds a loving home! Hey Taurus....Spot and Poops would love a new playmate!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Poor baby! Can you imagine what the little guy went thru? I hope he finds a loving home! Hey Taurus....Spot and Poops would love a new playmate!!!
Oh, no!! I don't need anymore.