LuckyGirl, begging for attention....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some shots of LuckyGirl hamming it up, and begging for attention... She does this mainly when we get home & she wants pet, but also when ever she feels she wants some attention.... She is also checking out the Panic Mouse, which is a wonderful tool for tuckering out kittens, btw...

See how her little feeties are all curled up? I LOVE that....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Look at her feet and that belly
We have that Panic Mouse...somewhere
...I need to go find it ... Lucia would LOVE IT!!!
omg it's the best!!! Louie is pretty much grown out of it, but Leo goes & sits on it & meows to turn it on!
It's perfect for him, it's like kitten baby sitting!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Frankie gets the same look and curled/crossed paws when she wants some attention too. Is LG tailless?!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Frankie gets the same look and curled/crossed paws when she wants some attention too. Is LG tailless?!
yup!
If you've ever seen a rabbits "cotton" tail that's what she has, a little tuft of fur... it's SO cute.

She was born with a birth defect, similar to amniotic band syndrome in humans... if you feel her "tail" it's skinny as a toothpick about 1/4 inch long, and goes to her right kinda slanted... she doesn't like it to be touched much. And she even has a bit of a prolapsed rectum, where the soft tissue sticks out of her bum just a little bit. But she's fine... Her being tailess was one of the reasons we decided to cat nap her from FL, we wanted to make sure she had vet care, cause in our ignorance we thought something horrible had happened to her...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

She looks just like Mittens. Does she weigh 12 pounds!?
no, I don't think so, but I have to take her in for her annual so I'll find out then... she was 8 1/4lbs her last 6 mos check up, I don't think she's more than 9lbs.... but I could be wrong...
That is just a bad angle...
and her belly fur is longer than the rest of her fur...

Originally Posted by babyharley

Awwww. LG, I just adore her, she's so pretty
Harley definately has a crush
we have always had a crush on handsome Harley.... I just love where his whiskers come out.... I guess it's like his upper lip I guess, it makes him look like a lion!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love curled up cat footsies!!!

Kisses and scritches for your beautiful baby girl!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful Heather and I love the belly shots.

And Kenz I thought Harley and Tavia was and item what happened there he can't break my pretty girl's heart. I mentioned Harley and she got up and came to the computer to see if I had his pic up. j/k

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

She is beautiful Heather and I love the belly shots.

And Kenz I thought Harley and Tavia was and item what happened there he can't break my pretty girl's heart. I mentioned Harley and she got up and came to the computer to see if I had his pic up. j/k
Thanks Gail!
LuckyGirl doesn't mind sharing handsome Harley... after all they only have a long distance love affair....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Such a sweetie!

I have no idea what a panic mouse is, but I'll have to look into one!
http://www.panicmouseinc.com/

Here's the link Paula, it works great for the little ones, Louie broke the pom pom off the first time he played with it, he got it from Santa this past X-Mas...
But I just tied another toy to it.... It turns very sporadic, there is no set routine for the kitten to get used to it.... Leo will go & sit on the base of it, wanting it to be turned on....