the Daily Thread Nat's Day 5-16

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Nat's Day - I mean HUMP DAY!

Nice and sunny this morning, but FINALLY a good chance for rain later!

Not sure if we are supposed to MAKE a face or SAVE face today, but I'll go with it....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

gee, i would make a ugly lady.
but i guess i could get it done in thailand cheap;
Hey, Sinead did the shaved head thingie pretty good.... but them hairy biker legs would have to go...

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Bruce, as God is my witness only Nita and Belinda had posted while I was typing my post
Yeah yeah, that's what I'd say too....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I get to participate in the Daily today!
I have been having computer withdrawls so its nice to be back!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwww, my very own day
Thank Neeter

Um, well its going to be cold and blah here again..at least we are half way through the week though coming up to a long weekend!

HAPPY HUMP DAY FOLKS!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I switched days to work yesterday so I wouldn't have to travel in just for our reception in the evening so I have today off

Other than that it is rainy and miserable out there

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was a very busy person yesterday-spending $$$ on plants again-I bought a really beautiful peony (for myself)that was quite pricey but according to internet I got a really good deal!!
Waiting for the temps to rise as I have to work replacing some shrubs and daylilies for a client today-then off for more plant buying (mainly for customers!!)
Rain expected early afternoon so I better not waste too much time !!

Have a good Wednesday.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

today is another boring, rainy, cold and miserable day. But at least I get to complain about it from my BRAND NEW LAPTOP

okay, so today has to be the day I start sending out job applications. Enough procrastinating and excuses.

wow. I just previewed my post, and I don't know if it's the new laptop, but my worm seems to be on speed this morning.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Mum is buying me some lush tomorrow! I asked for lemslip, chocolate whipstick and coal face and when i got into the city in a few weeks for the Mind Body Spirit festival im getting more!! Lol That was my day. Oh and my head has been having that 'id like to explode' feeling for the last 5 or so hours, tablets didn't work *pouts* Hope y'all have a good wednesday, it's 11:47pm now! almost thursday! tomorrow we measure out chuckies enclosure to see what we need to buy on the weekend. Counting down to the day charlie gets his sanity back, yay! And as it is the preconceived EYEBROW PAIN!!!! notion that only ladies are crazy cat people ill say good morning ladies as well
oh i think i should sleep, could i be right?

*falls asleep at desk*

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dull dreary and cool here in central Ontario. Perfect weather to maximize blackfly production for the long weekend coming. Not up to much today, puttering with housework this morning then heading off to work shortly. Planning on stopping by the furniture store this evening after work, I have decided I have had enough of my old bed and it's time for a replacement. I have been waking up with a sore back for a few months now so I think that is the problem...Hopefully I will be able to find something at a reasonable price.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon all! I'm working the late shift today... til 8PM.... boooo
I hope your all having a great day

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is rainny and cold here in maine too
I hate this rain, I hoped it would clear up today, but it hasn't. Good thing I got all the ragdolls, they are nice lap warmers on a cold day!
Good day for a good book and a warm cat, since we won't be having my b-day B-B-Q
I will have to cook now

OMG! My daughter was just playing with the new kittens on the cat post, and the whole thing just fell! Kittens came crashing down, it scared them all and they all just came hiding under my computer table.
Now I guess I need a new one, 20 pound cats are just too heavy for cheap walmart cat trees

Crazy cats!