Can't sleep

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do you have those problems sometimes when you just can't sleep and must stay awake with your computer? That's what I have now
Any ideas on what can be done about it?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats me all the time, and when I finally get away from the computer I am either knocked out or I sit there and think, like hmmm did I finish this or do I lock that things like that

Tonite I cant sleep though because of brothers
I had to babysit all day, and my day started off with cleaning, and then the same brother that I had to babysit for just called me now to tell me that my other brother called him saying his hand hurts he wants to go home from work
(my brothers the big boss) So now I have to stay up for the phone

And it did just start thunderstorming here! I was already downstairs and now I got to go close all the windows but I dont know if I should, I am gonna see if the storm gets any worse (my dads cheap and wont turn on the air yet
)

But I hope u can get to sleep soon
And I completely know what u mean

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oil burner, bath, shower. Anything that will relax you so much you will go to sleep hopefully. Just dont fall asleep in the shower!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oil burner, bath, shower. Anything that will relax you so much you will go to sleep hopefully. Just dont fall asleep in the shower!
U know, I fell alseep in the shower once, u know they say showers wake u up in the morning, but it surely didn't work for me
I went back to getting showers at night (I was often rushing to make it to the bus on time
)

But now, showers wake me up well at night...I am a complete weirdo I know!

I can actually go to bed hopefully the phones done ringing
It's just too dang hot in this house
and I have major work that needs to be done still!

Hope everyone gets a good night sleep (get some good sleep for me too
)

But what I usually do is try to relax, although for me all it takes is a kittie to lay on me and im out

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't sleep either. I've been in bed since about 12:30am trying to sleep. Then I read for awhile, tried to sleep, read some more and now here I am at 3:30am. I know I'm tired because my eyes are burning like mad and I "feel" tired. But for some reason I can't drop off to sleep tonight.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always held late hours. I usually feel somewhat sleepy during the day even when I'm well rested and wide awake at night.

Getting away from the computer helps sometimes, but if I can't sleep I'll lay there and toss and turn. Then DH kicks me out of bed.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish the Tylenol PM would work for me.
I suffer from insommnia and the only thing that helps me is Ambien.But, I was on it for about 8 months and my Dr said no more.So, I now deal with no sleep or if I do sleep, it's only about 2-3 hours.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tylonel PM doesn't work for me either

I usually try reading a book/magazine, or watching a boring movie