target cat toys

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went yesterday and ALOT of new toys/beds. i wanted to get this two story hammock but not sure if it would hold up. anyone have one? think pet essentials is their brand. i thnk i have to stay out of petstores for a bit
!!!.....I did buy a few of those crinkly cat toys(butterfly with wings that make noise...big hit) sigh

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ryanjay

I went yesterday and ALOT of new toys/beds. i wanted to get this two story hammock but not sure if it would hold up. anyone have one? think pet essentials is their brand. i thnk i have to stay out of petstores for a bit
!!!.....I did buy a few of those crinkly cat toys(butterfly with wings that make noise...big hit) sigh
We got the big one, and it's holding up well. All I have to say is the directions aren't the greatest (The whole thing has 4 steps and over 50 parts), but it seems to be working well.

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Target is awesome!

We check out the cat section every time we go. Haven't tried the furniture pieces, but people have left positive reviews on target.com.

The Smartykat redfish on a string -- our guys went crazy, so we stocked up on about 4 fish, including the crinkle-fish. Got them the cushy-cube, and the remote control mouse w/ the cheese cracker control (saving it for a surprise treat later!). They like the stuffed furry mouse, too, the one w/ refillable catnip.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in Target the other day, and they put in a whole half-aisle of new kitty goods!
There are a lot of things I want to get the boys, but I'm short on cash and space, so its probably a good thing I can't afford any of them. They did get some new balls though, that were actually a hit. Normally I can't get them to play with anything that I buy for them.