This Wii Bowling thing has gone to far...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I have been Wii bowling almost every night since we've brought it home. Now this is cool because we get to spend time together. Well in the past few weeks it's gone a bit too far. He wants to CRUSH anyone who comes over. Tonight he invited another couple that we are friendly with to come over on Sunday and spend some time with us. As soon as he got off the phone this is what he said, "Honey, we've got to practice. We must beat them. Failure is not an option."

Failure is not an option? OMG!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Oy that sounds a eerily familiar
Oh my, he just came in and said this, "Honey, you know Marc's wife is really good and she can get a few strikes in a row. Perhaps you should come and practice a little bit? Honey? Are you going to be on TCS all night?"

It's only Tuesday.

I swear I'm going to kill him by Friday if he keeps this up.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

DH and I have been Wii bowling almost every night since we've brought it home. Now this is cool because we get to spend time together. Well in the past few weeks it's gone a bit too far. He wants to CRUSH anyone who comes over. Tonight he invited another couple that we are friendly with to come over on Sunday and spend some time with us. As soon as he got off the phone this is what he said, "Honey, we've got to practice. We must beat them. Failure is not an option."

Failure is not an option? OMG!
Didn't I see that episode on Will & Grace?

bakearama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's really funny. He sounds just like my little sister. She has a friend who has her own mii on our wii and My sister practices for a long time to beat her it gets really annoying.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Oh my, he just came in and said this, "Honey, you know Marc's wife is really good and she can get a few strikes in a row. Perhaps you should come and practice a little bit? Honey? Are you going to be on TCS all night?"

It's only Tuesday.

I swear I'm going to kill him by Friday if he keeps this up.

DH invited two people from his job to come over and Wii bowl. He warned me before hand that he was coming home with them and I should get some practice in before they arrive

It's better than that Guitar Hero game. Every night he was like "Baby, watch me rawk!" while I stood there watching him play 'More than a feeling' on a plastic guitar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

DH invited two people from his job to come over and Wii bowl. He warned me before hand that he was coming home with them and I should get some practice in before they arrive

It's better than that Guitar Hero game. Every night he was like "Baby, watch me rawk!" while I stood there watching him play 'More than a feeling' on a plastic guitar
Hummm... "More than a Feeling" on a plastic guitar. The essence of romance.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Didn't I see that episode on Will & Grace?
"Once you let Jeannie out of the bottle, there's no way she's going back to that little circle couch."

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG thats hilarious Heather! My sister has a Wii and I borrowed it, and now we are all bored with it.

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Have you played the Wii Wario Smooth Moves game?

There's this one level called "Feline Fever", and a squadron of cats comes out, dancing, disco-style. In between the mini-games, a yellow cat cheers you on, dancing saturday-night-fever-style. Pretty cute, pretty funny!

P.S. One of the levels has you mimic the dancing, and you'll be slapping your butt --
no kidding! Almost died laughing when we played

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiskerynature

Have you played the Wii Wario Smooth Moves game?

There's this one level called "Feline Fever", and a squadron of cats comes out, dancing, disco-style. In between the mini-games, a yellow cat cheers you on, dancing saturday-night-fever-style. Pretty cute, pretty funny!

P.S. One of the levels has you mimic the dancing, and you'll be slapping your butt --
no kidding! Almost died laughing when we played
Yeah that's a funny game. And I love the Feline Fever level. It's so cute.