It's lightning and thundering VERY badly outside!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eek! I just got back from Blockbuster and the entire time i was driving home it was aweful outside. Thunder and Lightning were constant. It storemed very heavily around 2:00 this afternoon (when my sister and i went to get groceries - go figure
we forgot our umbrellas!) it stopped raining a while later but now it looks like it's about to start up- the thunder and lightning seem to be pretty strong and lound right now. My mom called a minute ago and told me Ginger, my 12 year old wolf mix tried to break out of her crate earlier today when she was at work- she completly bent back two metal bars and in the process broke a tooth
My poor gin
(We have to crate her when we're not home because she has chewed through two huge walls of drywall in the bedroom and bathroom. So when it storms we have to give her a tranqualizer and crate her- but it was soo bad out that this time it didn't even have an effect on her. Could ya'll keep your fingers crossed that the weather gets better tonight- my poor little wolf pup is a nervous wreck!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you Nikki, and your little wolf puppy too, I do hope the weather gets better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

It seems that everyone is getting bad weather tonight..stay safe Nikki
that sure seems to be the case! i hope we all stay safe and avoid anything potentially bad. we don't have any tornado warnings out for right now so i'm happy about that (they scare the daylights out of me!!!!). The main thing i'm worried about right now is Ginger- she is petrified of thunder.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you Nikki, and your little wolf puppy too, I do hope the weather gets better.

Thankyou gorgeous!! My poor mom was soo upset over Ginger hurting her tooth trying to escape from the crate
(now we have to get a new crate for her too- she completly bent two of the bars back to the point that it wouldn't be safe to put her back in there). She is EXTREMLY strong. My poor little wolf girl
It seems like the older she gets, the worse these anxiety attacks get for her....the tranqualizers and other meds just don't seem to work anymore- so we try to watch the weather station ahead of time and be there with her- my mom tries to work around her (she's self employeed) and when she can't, i try to leave mine and colin's house to go sit with ginger when the weather's bad.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a big line of red rolling in here too on the weather map. It's supposed to be like 30 degrees cooler here tommorrow.

Everyone stay safe!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to get some rain/wind/ect tonight too, we had some scary lookin' skies earlier

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

There's a big line of red rolling in here too on the weather map. It's supposed to be like 30 degrees cooler here tommorrow.

Everyone stay safe!
wow- 30 degrees?? that's not good! stay safe sweetie!

Originally Posted by babyharley

We're supposed to get some rain/wind/ect tonight too, we had some scary lookin' skies earlier
i saw those pictures kenzie!!!! has it got any better in your part of the woods???

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

wow- 30 degrees?? that's not good! stay safe sweetie!

i saw those pictures kenzie!!!! has it got any better in your part of the woods???
Kinda? Its just gotten real cool (50*) and windy!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Kinda? Its just gotten real cool (50*) and windy!
burrr!!! too cold for me
i'm hoping the storms go away soon around here (it seems like it's dying down a bit!) my poor little wolf girl is stresed out!!!!
my mom said she doesn't know what she's going to do if she keeps breaking out of the kennel like that. a lot of dog crates aren't strong enough for wolves/wolf mixes.