Jericho - tv show - CANCELED - NO WAIT! It's back!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already voted for this, thanks for posting it here too though.

I love this show too, hate to be left hanging....

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, geez, I thought that the show was doing good. First "The King of Queens", and now this. I refuse to do reality TV. I guess I'll have to watch the weather channel.

Oh, but I did sign the petition...here's hoping

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

it's not looking good.
Nope....my husband was reading another forum about this and it sounds like it's over. I was just getting into the show too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've loved this s how since the beginning.... and I hate it when they cancel any show that I watch.. but I lvoed this one more than any of the others, lol.
I at least want a half season, or a couple eppies just to see what happens. They can't leave us hanging like this.

It angers me. :|

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Am I the only one that hated this show?
You are!!!

I love this show. I can't believe they would cancel it, especially with the season finale. This is just insane. I can't believe the horrible crap that is going to come out this fall- unbelievable tripe. Jericho was one of the very few good shows out there. What's next, Heroes? CBS stinks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for everyones help.. but it may be too late.

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - CBS has canceled the apocalyptic drama "Jericho," the much-hyped freshman comedy "The Class" and the sophomore drama "Close to Home."

The network also announced Tuesday that it renewed the dramas "Shark," "The Unit," "Criminal Minds," "Ghost Whisperer" and "Numbers," as well as the comedies "How I Met Your Mother" and "Rules of Engagement." Additionally, the critical darling "The New Adventures of Old Christine" is coming back with a 13-episode midseason.

I am still emailing cbs though. I'm not going to give up that easily.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not see that. Opps! I even did a forum search. Well, at least my link confirmed that the show is back on for sure. Admins feel free to delete this thread.