When Freeways run out of gas

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so...I need a shave, and am probably getting close to needing a haircut. But, I snapped this shot one handed and thought that I just had to post this one. I'll shave before I go out in public, I promise

Freeway had been running wide open all day, and just a bit ago, finally ran out of steam. I love it when this happens, because this is where he come to crash out

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhhhhh how cute!!!!!

And don't be silly - you don't look too hairy at all!
I actually think it's a really nice photo

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All this time I thought that Freeway's pics were being posted by a meowmy, not a daddy! How sweet. I missed the story about how you found Freeway (is the posting still around)?
Anyway, you look just fine and I guess you get a good nap when he crashes, huh? Our Pooh has always been a daddy's boy, but now that he's 15 pounds, daddy's not as excited about him fall asleep on his chest!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marine

All this time I thought that Freeway's pics were being posted by a meowmy, not a daddy! How sweet. I missed the story about how you found Freeway (is the posting still around)?
Anyway, you look just fine and I guess you get a good nap when he crashes, huh? Our Pooh has always been a daddy's boy, but now that he's 15 pounds, daddy's not as excited about him fall asleep on his chest!!
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...light=training
This is Freeway's intro thread.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, nothing in the whole world like a new kitten, especially one that obviously loves you so much