psycho chick cat....

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
first she give eazy a tounge, bath, then she hissed and smacked him, and eazy just looked at me all confused and gave me a little meeew sound.

i told him hey you cant understand women, just dont try.

ok feel free to yell now

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All females (felines and humans especially) are Goddeses. You men should learn and understand that and treat us accordingly!!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clearly, she changed her mind...it's a woman's prerogative, after all, and we've got to do something to keep men from getting too complacent.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

All females (felines and humans especially) are Goddeses. You men should learn and understand that and treat us accordingly!!!!
Eazy probably said something about her missing a spot! Never question the goddess!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
you had some wise words for Eazy, Bruce
you should tell him to just nod his head and smile

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since cat's don't wear any sorts of clothing, its more her way of reminding him who wears the the pants around there.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Exactly! He should just be glad it was a hiss & a swat....you know how women can go on....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and......

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Sounds like a date I had once.
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Exactly! He should just be glad it was a hiss & a swat....you know how women can go on....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on....and on.....and......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you ladies almost made me spit out my coffee this morning