DH and I are going to split up....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think DH and I are going to go our separate ways.....we just cant come to terms with "us" and I am tired of all the figthing.arguing,stress....

I will be on here when I can guys. I will miss you all, while I cant be on here.

If I could have a few vibes please, that would be great.

Love and hugs to all! Monica

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh i'm so sorry Monica. I don't know if i followed the story or not. I am sending you out lots of hugs and vibes, and scritches to the furbabies.
Make sure you dont forget to take care of yourself while you're going through this

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this Monica!
Sometimes it is best to go your separate ways and be able to get along than try to work out something that is not possible. Who knows, in time maybe you will work it out. You make sure to take care of yourself and I will be thinking of you and praying for your strength. You deserve to be happy!
I was in a situation a few years back that ended up with me leaving my fiance that I was with for 15 years and now that I look back it was the best thing that I ever could have done. I am more confident in myself and ended up meeting the man of my dreams!
Take Care, and if you need to talk, feel free to PM me.
Jodi

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Often the worst part of a break-up is actually making the decision to do it. Once you have done that, then everything slots into place. I hope it all goes smoothly and that both of you are happier as a result.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working out. Please take care of yourself though, and do what is best for YOU. I'll be thinking of you.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica, I am so sorry for you.... Have you both tried counceling together? I know a few couples that this worked for... I mean, if there is any love still left, maybe it's worth giving it a try....
At the very least, it will teach you how to "fight nice" instead of going for each other's jugulars....

I wish you the best of luck, whatever the outcome...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you all the best and good luck
Hopefully you'll be back onlines sooner than later!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you good vibes and wishing you the best of luck! Im sorry for all that you are going through... stay strong!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Monica, I'm sorry to hear this
Sending many prayers and vibes to you
I'm only a PM away if you need to talk

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh I am sorry, but I am sure you have explored all the avenues and sometimes things just do come to a natural conclusion

Lots of positive be strong ((((((vibes))))) coming your way - and you know we are all here for you any time if you need anything

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that, Monica and I"m sure it wasn't an easy decision.
Only you know what's best for you.
I'll keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica, I am only a PM away also.I can send you my e-mail if you want it too.
Hon, this is going to be hard at first, but I think in time......you'll find out who YOU are and can grow.This will also give him time to find hisself and see if you can work on a *we*.Good luck sweetie!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear
It does sound like you need some time apart, I hope everything works out for you

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have anything insightful to say, but here are some
and vibes for you.