the Daily Thread Tuesday May 15

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Nice warm day here in the South, but not too hot.

American Idol tonite, down to the final three and its getting tough.

How about a cleaning holiday?
I'd rather not, thanks....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol. Actually i was meaning to do is on the weekend, but my matress is so big and heavy!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
morning *yawns*

Unlike down South the weather is terrible, I was woken up by thunder, sheet lightening and four scaredy cats shaking all huddled up on the bed at 5am

A long day at work as we have our annual reception this evening so hopefully the weather decides to be nice to us so people actually come!

Oh and Happy Birthday to my BF, his mom and my sister! I need to make some Happy Birthday calls today too!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally watched AI - the last four. Frankly, I think this is possibly the worst season of AI EVER!

Nuff said...

Good evening all!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, coffee is ready.

Today is gonna be a terrible day at kindergarden. We have a full dress rehearsal planned for today and tomorrow for our programs which are tomorrow night and Thursday night. It is gonna be a nightmare for the next two days.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

I finally watched AI - the last four. Frankly, I think this is possibly the worst season of AI EVER!

Nuff said...

Good evening all!
good morning,

and you mean to say there was a good season of AI...
ehhe dont worry i am leaving now

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!
It's sunny here today, but it's still chilly.

I've got an electrician at my house right now fitting some spotlamps in my bathroom, so the girls are going to love the noise....not!

Gils son Jamie who's nearly 22 was admitted into hospital yesterday with suspected meningitis. He's had a cat scan, various other tests, and late last night he was having a lumber puncture, so i'm just waiting to hear from Gil what the latest is. I'm sure it's nothing serious, but they always test for meningitis just to be sure.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!
It's sunny here today, but it's still chilly.

I've got an electrician at my house right now fitting some spotlamps in my bathroom, so the girls are going to love the noise....not!

Gils son Jamie who's nearly 22 was admitted into hospital yesterday with suspected meningitis. He's had a cat scan, various other tests, and late last night he was having a lumber puncture, so i'm just waiting to hear from Gil what the latest is. I'm sure it's nothing serious, but they always test for meningitis just to be sure.
I hope Jamie gets to feeling better soon, please keep us posted on how he is doing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Oh and Happy Birthday to my BF, his mom and my sister! I need to make some Happy Birthday calls today too!
Happy Birthday to Matt and his family!

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Today is gonna be a terrible day at kindergarden. We have a full dress rehearsal planned for today and tomorrow for our programs which are tomorrow night and Thursday night. It is gonna be a nightmare for the next two days.
Sounds like a baby beer day, Bea.

Originally Posted by theimp98

and you mean to say there was a good season of AI...

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Hope Jamie is better today, Susan!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.Got to get the sand so we can set up the kids pool today.Other than that, don't know what I got to do.
Have a great day everyone!
Hope his son is ok. by the way Susan
Bea, try not to stress to much.
Eithne, hope the kittys calm down
Adilah and Bruce, I don't watch AI........cause I don't like it.(shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Nita
)

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neetanddave;1778221 said:
Sounds like a baby beer day, Bea.

It would be a baby beer day, but then I would hafta go to school tomorrow hung over, and that it not a fun thing to do, I have been there and bought that t-shirt before,

I just keep myself going by thinking I only have 1 more week to work then I am off for the summer.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

I had a horrible day yesterday... stayed at home all day, having one anxiety attack after another.

so now I'm up early to go to the doctor. I HATE going to the doctor, but I don't have much choice now.

If I can get well enough, I'll go get my new computer later today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

good morning

I had a horrible day yesterday... stayed at home all day, having one anxiety attack after another.

so now I'm up early to go to the doctor. I HATE going to the doctor, but I don't have much choice now.

If I can get well enough, I'll go get my new computer later today.
Hope you feel better, Wormy!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning friends

Erm, nothing much going on here..its rainy and blah outside......
Nat had nothing else to say today??? Are you sick too????

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was very windy last night and warm making it very hard to sleep plus Bobs was outside so I was listening for her meow. She came in about 12:30 after playing with some bugs first. Then a thunderstorm moved through-its cooler but humid today.
Have 2 appts this morning, then off to a nursery looking for plants for 2 clients then on to SIL's to purchase some more plants!!
Gotta infuse myself with some more caffiene somewhere in the middle of all of this.
Have a god day!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitty friends!

Today is a special day - Davidson's 1st Birthday
So its an emotional day for me, John & the boys.

Otherwise, just another sucky day at work- nothing new! I worked 12 hrs yesterday, got home at 8PM and then John took me fishing to relax for a bit
Came home and went to bed! I'm ready to go back to bed right now!

I think I'm getting a cold, I've been sneezing all morning! BLAH!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was quite rainy here earlier this morning but is starting to clear now so just might be a nice day after all. Heading off to work in a bit, then have a dentist appointment later on this afternoon. Have to decided wether to just have a tooth pulled or take out a bank loan to have a crown done (man those little suckers are expensive) I am sure my dentist will try to convince me my life won't be complete if I don't have the crown...
The kitties are bird watching I have a ton of robins poking around the yard looking for worms after the rain.
Hope everyone has a good day.