3 weeks old already...(with pic's)

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Well I havent had much chance to get on over the last few days as 2 of my 3 kids have been sick so I have been busy playing mummy/nurse to them!

I thought I would just pop on to update you all on how Boo's babies are getting on. They are 3 weeks old today and are amazing me everyday with how much they change and grow.

Their little kitty ears have now popped up and they are so active. They are all walking pretty well and are trying to run and play with each other. They are all very social as my pics will show. You only have to sit next to their bed and they will all come over for baby belly rubs.

Right for the pics.....These babies love the camera which makes it tricky to photo them. As soon as I sit down they all try to run at me......

All sleeping......

Quick guy's.....here she comes with the camera!

Get her!!!!!

OK.....she's gone......let get momma!!

Sorry if I went a little OTT with pics......LOL I just cant seem to help myself..

...MUST......PUT......CAMERA.....DOWN.....

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww...How cute..I love the one with the half black face..They are so adorable..

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, I love seeing pics of your crew!!! You can never post too many! I love the little one with the dot above its eye.
I can't remember if you said you were keeping any. I'd have a hard time parting with any of them (as I am right now with my 4)!

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww they are so cute.
I forgot how cute they can be. It makes me want a kitten so bad but I am definalty at (actually beyond) my limit.

My kittens just turned a year old yesterday. They grow up so fast.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I love your new sig.
Thank you.

Isnt it stunning.......I cant thank Minxie enough......She sent me a bunch of them yest. They are all truly beautiful.

vidanova

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree with everyone else
They're gorgeous, cant wait till our 6 start to 'do' things, they're only 10 days and 5 days old so far though.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Now listen to me...

PICK.... CAMERA..... UP....

TAKE.....MORE......PICTURES....
they are just precious, all four of them. I can't pick which is my favorite either. I love their little round faces.

It was unfair to not have a cuteness warning....the one where they are charging you is too cute. Nothing sweeter than getting mobbed by the baby kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Now listen to me...

PICK.... CAMERA..... UP....

TAKE.....MORE......PICTURES....
LOL...However hard I try I cant leave camera alone....I will be back with more pic's soon!!

Originally Posted by kittymonsters

they are just precious, all four of them. I can't pick which is my favorite either. I love their little round faces.

It was unfair to not have a cuteness warning....the one where they are charging you is too cute. Nothing sweeter than getting mobbed by the baby kitties.
I love coming down to them in a morning.....They all shout at me and come running.....Just the cutest thing ever...

Thanks everyone x x x x x x