Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Finale Poll

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, as some of you may know, this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy will be the big day for Cristina Yang and Preston Burke. I'm wondering whether all you guys think it will actually happen and we'll have two Drs Burke at the end of this season. I've got my own opinions, but I'll keep them to myself until a few of you state yours, because I don't want to sway the poll!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think there will be some sort of upset and they won't end up tying the knot.

I'm going to miss it though...I have to work

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think it will happen..I think they will call it off for a later more private date..like next season, and who know who they will actually end up with then..???

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want them to get married on Thursday, but I don't think they will.

What is going to happen with George and Izzie???
I used to like her, but now I feel like she is being selfish and trying to break up a marriage... Don't like that at all.

I love this show though!! I have been watching since the very first episode. I really liked Denny a lot though. I cried SO hard at that episode....even when I watched it again and knew what was going to happen!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted

"Yes, but they'll leave us hanging until the premiere of next season to see it. "

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who knows but I voted yes in hope that it does happen and well of course they will leave us hanging no matter what

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a spoiler!
We are a bit behind here in germany! But its on tonight gotta watch it

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted yes, but will leave us hanging.
I LOVE this show and ER too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oh what a spoiler!
We are a bit behind here in germany! But its on tonight gotta watch it
Oh, I didn't think of that!!!! I'm so sorry. Maybe a Mod could help me change the title of this thread???? Something like "Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Finale Poll"?????

Please please please.....Is there a Mod signal? You know, like the Bat signal on Batman?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm kind of torn, myself. I hope that it will happen, though I doubt that it'll happen without some major confrontation first. Cristina is really compromising herself to make Burke happy, but he's still frustrated that she hasn't turned into wedding planner barbie and something has to give.

However, you have to consider the history of season finales...
Season 1 - George gets the syph, Alex gets punched and Meredith meets Addison and finds out McDreamy is McMarried

Season 2 - Burke gets shot, the Cheif's niece has (a likely fatal) cancer and Denny dies

Yeah, it's not all optimism and cheery cheery goodtimes around season end over there as Seattle Grace Hospital. So, I'm not sure that the wedding will happen at all.

One thing I do know, it'll be put to rest one way or another on thursday....straight from the mouth of Shonda Rimes (Executive Producer/Creator/Writer) "A lot of things will be up in the air at the end of season three, but Burke and Cristina's wedding will not be one of them."

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to agree with you about the wedding not happening but I wish it would. Looks like I will see a wedding on Desparate Housewifes tho, another fav of mine.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think that will be part of the cliffhanger, simply because weddings are very expensive productions (with all the clothes and such), and making it last over 2 seasons will be more cost effective.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I think that will be part of the cliffhanger, simply because weddings are very expensive productions (with all the clothes and such), and making it last over 2 seasons will be more cost effective.
That's an interesting idea. The only thing is, I've heard (via podcast) that they (Shonda Rimes and Betsy Beers) don't do finales where you have to wait for next season to see if someone says "I do". So, it looks like it will be decided one way or the other on thursday. I hope it goes through, because there's been a lot of bad luck in the last year for the interns (yes, this whole series only covers one year of the interns' lives in ShondaLand). They're due for some good. Apparently, there will be more fun next season.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I don't think it will happen..I think they will call it off for a later more private date..like next season, and who know who they will actually end up with then..???
I voted for that too..not this week, but probably next season.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

What is going to happen with George and Izzie???
I used to like her, but now I feel like she is being selfish and trying to break up a marriage... Don't like that at all.

I love this show though!! I have been watching since the very first episode. I really liked Denny a lot though. I cried SO hard at that episode....even when I watched it again and knew what was going to happen!!
i, for one, find it odd that she's supposedly 'in love' with George less than a year after losing Denny. heck, it took me 2 years to get over Mouse enough to intentionally get a new cat, & she can't even grieve for a year?

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I voted

"Yes, but they'll leave us hanging until the premiere of next season to see it. "

Originally Posted by Leli

I'm kind of torn, myself. I hope that it will happen, though I doubt that it'll happen without some major confrontation first. Cristina is really compromising herself to make Burke happy, but he's still frustrated that she hasn't turned into wedding planner barbie and something has to give.
i think there'll be some sort of upset, but they'll end up getting married - on the fly, so to speak. like maybe the minister comes to the hospital & marries them right before they have to go into surgery, or something like that. some sort of 'emergency' will probably occur to throw off all of Burke's well-laid plans!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

One thing I do know, it'll be put to rest one way or another on thursday....straight from the mouth of Shonda Rimes (Executive Producer/Creator/Writer) "A lot of things will be up in the air at the end of season three, but Burke and Cristina's wedding will not be one of them."
Ooooh... In that case, I don't think it will happen... well, maybe it will.... I DON'T KNOW!! I can't wait!!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Ooooh... In that case, I don't think it will happen... well, maybe it will.... I DON'T KNOW!! I can't wait!!
I KNOW! I can't wait either. And chances are very good that I'll be working late tomorrow, so I'll miss it when it first airs. Thank god for timeshifting!

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I voted no mainly because of Christina's recent and incessant complaining. I think that this wedding is too much of a process for her to handle. I'm betting it doesn't happen, but with a twist -- they do get married next season on their own terms (ala Vegas)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow so Burke is gone! Is George leaving too or will he change his mind and do it all over again? What about Mer & McDreamy!?