TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Harley & Bayley - window watching buddies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Harley & Bayley - window watching buddies!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
I'm just so so pleased with how Harley & Bayley have bonded since we brought Bayley home in March They are constantly together at the patio window, watching the birdies

Look at the size comparision! Harley weighs 16lbs, and Bayley weighs 8lbs!






post #2 of 16
Awwwwwwwww they are truly brothers
post #3 of 16
Oh that is precious Harley looks enormous
post #4 of 16
Thats just wonderful to see
post #5 of 16
Ohhhhh so cute!!! And yup - Harley looks like such a big boy compared to Bayley!!! Do you think Bayley will grow much more?
post #6 of 16
OMG - look at the beefy biker boy!

I love that last pic, looking over their two little heads.
post #7 of 16
Awww!
post #8 of 16
They look like they've been brothers for year Kenz *hugs*
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Ohhhhh so cute!!! And yup - Harley looks like such a big boy compared to Bayley!!! Do you think Bayley will grow much more?
I'm not sure? I don't think so tho, he's really petite. He's filling out tho, he's a little oinker!

And Harley IS a big boy compared to Bayley! Its so funny to see, but Bayley can kick Harley's butt in some wrestling matches some nights!
post #10 of 16
Gosh! Harley looks like a Moose next to Bailey!
post #11 of 16
Awwwwwwww little birdie watching pals, they look so sweet together Kenz
post #12 of 16
It's heartwarming to see them together like that. Very sweet.
post #13 of 16
That is so wonderful Kenz! LuckyGirl & Louie are in the 8-9lb range... And Louie has learned how to "bring it" to her every time!
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
That is so wonderful Kenz! LuckyGirl & Louie are in the 8-9lb range... And Louie has learned how to "bring it" to her every time!
We breed them big over here!! Harley is my big lover- and Bayley is my delicate cuddler! Its so weird to pick up Harley - and he's so heavy - and then pick up Bayley- he's so light! No matter the size, Bayley can hold his own!
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
We breed them big over here!! Harley is my big lover- and Bayley is my delicate cuddler! Its so weird to pick up Harley - and he's so heavy - and then pick up Bayley- he's so light! No matter the size, Bayley can hold his own!
your so lucky.... mine hardly ever want to cuddle with me!

I told DH "back off Leo, he's MINE! He will be a Momma's boy if it's the last thing I do!" Of course, I have pics of Leo sleeping in DH's armpit.... I sent it to Helen's phone, she said "Noooo, say it isn't so!"
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
your so lucky.... mine hardly ever want to cuddle with me!

I told DH "back off Leo, he's MINE! He will be a Momma's boy if it's the last thing I do!" Of course, I have pics of Leo sleeping in DH's armpit.... I sent it to Helen's phone, she said "Noooo, say it isn't so!"
Awww, you need to send ME those cute pictures!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Harley & Bayley - window watching buddies!