New York Area -- 11 Month Old Kitten Desperately Needs a Good Home

jessicabarnett

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm moving to Canada in 2 weeks and unfortunately cannot take my cat with me. She's an 11 month old beautiful torti named Lyrica, is very affectionate, and loves to play outside in the grass. She has been spayed, is microchipped and has all of her up-to-date shots. I am not asking for any adoption fees, I just require that a loving family who will take proper care of her and give her the TLC she deserves.

I would really appreciate responses since I do NOT want to put her into a shelter.

For more information please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could possibly try craigslist.org The only thing is you have to make sure they are good people.... Sometimes weirdo's end up on craigslist... but I got my PHX off of craigslist and I'm not a weirdo..

or am i?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jessicabarnett

I'm moving to Canada in 2 weeks and unfortunately cannot take my cat with me. She's an 11 month old beautiful torti named Lyrica, is very affectionate, and loves to play outside in the grass. She has been spayed, is microchipped and has all of her up-to-date shots. I am not asking for any adoption fees, I just require that a loving family who will take proper care of her and give her the TLC she deserves.

I would really appreciate responses since I do NOT want to put her into a shelter.

For more information please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!
Jessica..if you acquired her from a rescue group, most rescues will take their cats back. I would also recommend that you charge a fee....there are people out there that look for "free" cats to sell to research.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessicabarnett

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your responses guys...

I got her from an SPCA last July when she was just a baby.. and I'm not sure what the adoption rate is there. She loves to be outside and I'm just worried that being cooped up in a cage until she can find a new family will be tormenting to her.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jessica, make sure you check with the SPCA. The HS here that I volunteer for has adoptees sign a contract stating that if for any reason you cannot keep the pet, you will return it to the HS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessicabarnett

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well the papers that I signed didn't state anything about that... and I checked on the website and it said if you're trying to put an animal up for adoption that they'd prefer you find someone yourself before giving the animal to them... so that's what I'm trying to do.