TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Crossing the Bridge › Freckle passed away today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Freckle passed away today.

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
This morning before i left for work, i fed all of my animals and foster kittens as usual. They all seemed to be fine/etc and were well hydrated/eating well. When i came home on my lunch break however, Freckle had passed away. He was one of my little foster kittens. Such a sweet little guy too I hate that he didn't make it- but sometimes when they're that little, things like that happen unfortunately. It still is very sad though I had to go back to the shelter and pull his chart/etc when i got back to work. Could ya'll spare some vibes for his two remaining sisters and brother- they've been crying for him
post #2 of 25
Oh poor Freckle RIP sweet angel Play happily over the RB with Davidson
post #3 of 25
Ohhh Nikki, I'm so sorry Many vibes for his siblings
post #4 of 25
I'm sorry Nikki!!! It's so hard when they are babies...
post #5 of 25
I'm sorry. RIP Baby Freckles.
post #6 of 25
Oh Nikki- I'm so sorry...
post #7 of 25
Rest in Peace baby Freckles.
post #8 of 25
I'm very sorry to hear this news

Rest in peace Freckle
post #9 of 25
I am so very sorry, Nikki. I will pray that the others will be okay. rest in peace, sweet Freckles.
post #10 of 25
Oh Nikki, I am so sorry to hear about Freckles..Many prayers are with his siblings, for them to thrive and continue on.

RIP sweet one..
post #11 of 25
Rest in peace little Freckles. Sending lots of vibes and scritches for your other kitties
post #12 of 25
RIP Freckle Baby!
post #13 of 25
I'm so sorry Nikki. I will pray for his siblings.

RIP Freckle
post #14 of 25
RIP Freckle,
post #15 of 25
God rest his little soul He'll be smothered with love by all the older kitties at the bridge

(((Mega vibes))) for the other babies as well

______________________________________
post #16 of 25
Thread Starter 
thankyou everyone for the kind words. it's been a little lonely here today without the little fella. (especially at meal times when i feed his litter mates and he's not there.) i miss kissing his little frekle on his nose
post #17 of 25
Aww, Nikki. Im just reading this!! I am so sorry.

RIP Freckle...
post #18 of 25
Oh I'm sorry Nikki, poor little Freckle Sending many vibes for his siblings
post #19 of 25
Oh no ! I am so sorry to read this many thoughts and hugs coming your way

RIP Sweetie, you have some great kitty fun over the Bridge

lots of healthy ((((((vibes)))))) coming for the other little ones
post #20 of 25
Oh, that´s so sad. My thoughts are with you all. RIP little one..
post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Last night when i got home from work i went to feed the kittens and found Fiona and Fallon in their carrier. They had passed away So that means 3 out of the 4 kittens have now passed on. I'm almost certain they had something wrong with them. The only survivor is little Fancy- and out of the four she was the only one who never got sick at all and is doing really well. I have been getting her out a LOT now and just keeping her with me to make sure she's not too lonely. Last night i took her up to the shelter with me and gave her a sub q iv just to be on the safe side and make sure her fluids were ok. (i don't want to take any chances now) so far, Fancy seems to be doing wonderful- no signs of illness. I'm praying she is ok. I am really upset that the other kittens have passed...but i understand that sometimes they just don't make it that young. it doesn't make it any easier....but at least i know they had a good home/life while i was fostering them. RIP Freckle, Fiona, and Fallon
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Last night when i got home from work i went to feed the kittens and found Fiona and Fallon in their carrier. They had passed away So that means 3 out of the 4 kittens have now passed on. I'm almost certain they had something wrong with them. The only survivor is little Fancy- and out of the four she was the only one who never got sick at all and is doing really well. I have been getting her out a LOT now and just keeping her with me to make sure she's not too lonely. Last night i took her up to the shelter with me and gave her a sub q iv just to be on the safe side and make sure her fluids were ok. (i don't want to take any chances now) so far, Fancy seems to be doing wonderful- no signs of illness. I'm praying she is ok. I am really upset that the other kittens have passed...but i understand that sometimes they just don't make it that young. it doesn't make it any easier....but at least i know they had a good home/life while i was fostering them. RIP Freckle, Fiona, and Fallon
Oh Nikki, I am so sorry to hear about Fiona and Fallon, ther is no doubt in my mind they they had a good home when they were with you, and the most important thing is they knew that you loved them.

RIP Fiona and Fallon
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
Oh Nikki, I am so sorry to hear about Fiona and Fallon, ther is no doubt in my mind they they had a good home when they were with you, and the most important thing is they knew that you loved them.

RIP Fiona and Fallon
Thankyou hon I really appreciate that. I usually get the kittens that are pretty sickly that many of the other foster homes can not take (for whatever reasons). So i know a lot of the ones i take home might not make it...but it is still difficult. The day after mothers day- 3 of them broke out with feline herpes/conjunctivits - the three that have passed. Fancy is the only one who is seemingly healthy/ happy. I pray she stays that way. I'm watching her like a hawk. My boss was soo sweet today when i told her about the other two passing.(we are all really supportive of one another at the shelter when we have to pts an animal or one of our favorite ones passes on).
post #24 of 25
Aww Nikki, that's so sad, I'm so sorry I will pray for Fancy to keep her strength.
post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Aww Nikki, that's so sad, I'm so sorry I will pray for Fancy to keep her strength.
thank helen, i appreciate that
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Crossing the Bridge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Crossing the Bridge › Freckle passed away today.