The Sopranos - Last Episodes (SPOILERS)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know that they said that all bets were off with this being the end of the series, that no one is safe. But off'ing Christoper was definitely a surprise!

What are your thoughts on what happened?

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was shocked by last nights episode.

Honestly I thought that Chris was going to be the one to off Tony in the end!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were shocked when Tony did that...DH and I looked at each other like
But I think that car seat set him off and remember when Christopher sat on Adrian's Dog in a drug-induced stooper and killed it, Tony went NUTS and when his Horse got killed he flipped out, so I see a pattern here. And I think they are really trying to make us hate Tony this year. Also I thought Christopher was going to turn them all in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think since the whole coma thing, Tony has been coming to terms with his life, and is viewing himself and those around him without the rose colored glasses. I think he really killed Christopher because of the car seat in conjunction with Chrissy being back on drugs...again...one more time.

On a board that Earl is on, they are talking about how Tony is showing how sociopathic and selfish he really is. How Comfortably Numb has been played in the last 2 episodes. And talking about if killing Chrissy was totally selfish, a little out of pity, out of disgust, or just taking the opportunity to get rid of a problem.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I think since the whole coma thing, Tony has been coming to terms with his life, and is viewing himself and those around him without the rose colored glasses. I think he really killed Christopher because of the car seat in conjunction with Chrissy being back on drugs...again...one more time.

On a board that Earl is on, they are talking about how Tony is showing how sociopathic and selfish he really is. How Comfortably Numb has been played in the last 2 episodes. And talking about if killing Chrissy was totally selfish, a little out of pity, out of disgust, or just taking the opportunity to get rid of a problem.
Yeah you could tell in the truck before the accident that Tony was realizing he was on the drugs again.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tony does seem really quick to anger this season over small things.

What do people make of AJ??

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well it's finally here, the series finale.
Who will be watching this tonight? I have been watching this season OnDemand, so I've had a few of the key moments spoiled for me, but I will definitely be watching tonight.

We have been losing major characters over the past few weeks. Who is going to make it out alive? Will Tony? Will anyone?

I just really hope this isn't going to be some huge dream sequence at the end where Tony is really the guy from his dream when he was in a coma.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We'll definitely be watching - and we're even going to have an Italian dinner in honor of the last episode.

I think the only way Tony lives is if he turns and goes with the Feds to the Witness Protection Program.

But then again, there was an interview with David Chase this week where he said that fans would likely be disappointed because it isn't completely resolved and there are still questions.

Oh, BTW, was I the only one who wanted to smack AJ around when Tony was talking to him about going to ground last week? OMG - "What did I do?" I would have gone off on him worse than Tony did!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Well it's finally here, the series finale.
Who will be watching this tonight? I have been watching this season OnDemand, so I've had a few of the key moments spoiled for me, but I will definitely be watching tonight.

We have been losing major characters over the past few weeks. Who is going to make it out alive? Will Tony? Will anyone?

I just really hope this isn't going to be some huge dream sequence at the end where Tony is really the guy from his dream when he was in a coma.
I haven't been able to see this Season but this is what I thought when it was originally aired. That would ruin it for me.

Anyone who watches tonight's epi could you post here or PM me how it ends?

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel like AJ is going to play some major role at the very end, simply because of the way they've played him up in the last couple of episodes. I got soooo tired of the shrink scenes.

At first I thought that something would happen to little Vito at brat camp that would set off the war cause Tony was the one who helped send him there.

Anyways...I hope Phil gets his. I can't stand the guy. Wouldn't care if Tony got offed too.

Have you seen the commercial where the whole family has hair like Paully's (sp?) and then the one smallest kid looks like Junior?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, Karen, what happened? I am dying to know! The season starts on Thursday night here in NZ.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Q: What happened in the finale of The Sopranos?

A: Phil gets whacked.

Q: No, really! What's the big finale???

A: Nothing.

Moral of the story: Life goes on.