Anyone have a soft spot for big longhaired white cats with odd eyes?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This cat named Poo-Poo is an angel and he needs a new home asap. His owner couldn't keep him because someone turned him in to the landlord that he had a cat and I offered to find him a home. If anyone out there likes this type of kitty, he is amazing, cuddly, rolley, he is perfect with the litterbox, neutered and vaccinated. He is a large boy, and has one amber eye and one blue eye. His eyes also have a white film over them which apparently he has had since birth. So whatever affect it has on his eyesight he gets along perfectly fine.

To anyone possibly interested, he comes with food, food bowl, litterbox, litter, drinking fountain thing. He is around 5 years old.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! Do I have a soft spot for that type of cat!?!? YES!!! Can I take on another? No.

I really hope he finds a good home soon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks! I hate posting ads like that on here but I need this guy adopted asap, he is so stressed with all my cats around him

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! Just wanted to say I found Poo-Poo's new home from a woman who posts on the chazhound dog forums who is going to be adopting this big fluff ball on Saturday! She lives right by me! Poo-Poo will have a new home in just a few days!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so happy you got him a new home!! Any chance she'll join TCS so I can drool over him more?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks heavens you found him a home so quickly!! My best friend has a cat that could be his twin (he is deaf) and would have taken him at a heartbeat, although we would have had to figure out transport for 1200 miles.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well guys, the family just backed out. After telling me what they would name him and doing a vet check on them... something about the guy's mother who lives with them doesn't want another cat in the house because one peed on her bed (Even though they think it was her own cat, she is blaming the others) so they don't think it would be a good idea right now... whatever

So he is still available if anyone is interested! Pass on the word!

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, he's beautiful! I definitely have a soft spot for big, fluffy white cats. I wish I could take him, but I'm already at my limit.

laurie314

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also have a white-odd eye cat that I adopted from our local A.P.L. she is 3 yrs old. He is so handsome..wish i had the room, but I have 6 and I am fostering 4- 8 weeks olds...trying to find them a good home.
Do you have a no-kill humane society by you..some of them are beautiful.
Your in Kent...there is one in Geauga County. This place is a kitty palace!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a lot of no-kill or cat sanctuaries around but I prefer not to have them go somewhere where they will be caged. Although I think he would definately get a home fast. But I will just keep him until I can find a home. I did a courtasy posting thru a local shelter here and hopefully i will have good luck from that.

musette

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Well guys, the family just backed out. After telling me what they would name him and doing a vet check on them... something about the guy's mother who lives with them doesn't want another cat in the house because one peed on her bed (Even though they think it was her own cat, she is blaming the others) so they don't think it would be a good idea right now... whatever

So he is still available if anyone is interested! Pass on the word!
WELL! This just creases me. The old bag lives with him and his family. Is it not THEIR house with the OB living with them? She probably peed the bed herself.
What a .... [fill in the blank with your own colourful language].

I'm praying that you find a wonderful home for such a gorgeous cat.