What is your favourite part of a cat?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you a furry tummy lover, a toe nibbler. You can't pick "the whole cat" - I want you to narrow it down.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I love to kiss little kitty noses!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love their tails! I am amazed at how you can read all the little flicks,curls,and question mark postures and know exactly what they are thinking or planning to do!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to say the tail - I can't pet a cat without having that tail go through my hand - I just LOVE kitty tails. Which is good, considering how incredibly awesome Ferris' is!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

the tail for good luck
Originally Posted by taterbug

I love their tails! I am amazed at how you can read all the little flicks,curls,and question mark postures and know exactly what they are thinking or planning to do!
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I had to say the tail - I can't pet a cat without having that tail go through my hand
now you see I'm thinking I like tails
as well as noses....oh heck just love every bit of 'em

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for other. I love all the little parts you mentioned and I'm espically a sucker for a fluffy tummy but my favorite spot to rub (and be rubbed even) is part nose but not really. It's what would be the bridge of the nose. You start at the top of the nose where the fur just begins and strok up between the eyes. Very relaxing!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I voted for noses too! I love to give Reilly & Sydney little kisses on their noses

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, so far noses seem to be winning....by a nose!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cats eyes!

They speak so strongly, and show so much of their souls through their eyes, they can be hypnotizing.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a sucker for kitty bellies -- which is a very good thing, since my Mama's Girl Cindy likes nothing better than to roll onto her back, wrap her back legs around my arm and trap it there where I am required to scritch all her tummy and chest until she remembers SCB (Serious Cat Business) and darts off to tend it.