New Addition to Kitty Cube City

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a crinkle cave addition!
Stan was the first to venture in, Bella was a little more cautious

Plenty of room in here!

Once she saw him in there, she decided it was not only ok to go in; it was imperative to go in and stake her claim.

Yep, nice and roomy in here!

Think Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll check out this tube; make sure itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s up to kitty cube city code…

Whoh! I'm outta here!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how nice that your kids like their cave. I invested $26 last week to get a crinkle cave - it had three entries and a hole in the top. There is no way that either Mollie or Sophie will have anything to do with it...I have tried catnip, favorite toys, treats, etc It is supposed to be expandable, but I don't know if I should spend any more $! Maybe if I show the girls your photos, they will be inspired to use their new toy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh how nice that your kids like their cave. I invested $26 last week to get a crinkle cave - it had three entries and a hole in the top. There is no way that either Mollie or Sophie will have anything to do with it...I have tried catnip, favorite toys, treats, etc It is supposed to be expandable, but I don't know if I should spend any more $! Maybe if I show the girls your photos, they will be inspired to use their new toy!
I have Stanley to thank for the interest. He wandered in and sat down and Bella just had to go in to be a brat and chase him out. I actually got the "kitty cubes" first because they spent so much time in cardboard boxes and paper bags.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got one of those for two floors of cats. I need to get another!
they love it here....and there's one cube on each floor too. Although....my guys like to squash the cubes & lay on top of them...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys have them too - we have 2 that connect- and they love them, although Bayley likes to jump on them and lay on them flat... sometimes he tries that when Harley is in there!

Great pics!