Daily Thread Monday May 14th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all, good morning!!

Today is a weird holiday for a Canadian gal...

Ummm, not much going on today...going to work, getting groceries...thats about it
Should be rainy today too

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back to work today

Amazingly Man Utd were beaten by West Ham yesterday and this means West Ham get to stay in top flight football

We live close to their ground so everyone was quite pleased yesterday.
Going to have leftover pizza for breakfast this morning

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Amazingly Man Utd were beaten by West Ham yesterday and this means West Ham get to stay in top flight football

Not much to do here, working from home for a few hours making sure everything is ready for a big event we have tomorrow at work

As Nat said, we are supposed to get some rain

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Thanks for getting this going Nat.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Today is a weird holiday for a Canadian gal...
That's cause you're weird!

Not much here either, back to the grind. Jeffy-poo won the race yesterday, so I am not so happy....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

That's cause you're a weird!

Not much here either, back to the grind. Jeffy-poo won the race yesterday, so I am not so happy....
It's about time you showed up, you are early every day for a week, and now you are late today.

And Jimmy is happy about the race.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

That's cause you're a weird!

Jeffy-poo
that's a nice nickname for him

not much going on today.I hope to set up the kids pool though.Have a great day all.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

It's about time you showed up, you are early every day for a week, and now you are late today.

And Jimmy is happy about the race.
I was early for TWO weeks, took a break today. And I know Jimmy is happy...

Originally Posted by crittermom

Jeffy-poo
that's a nice nickname for him
Very NICE.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all. If we are talking sports, Rochester Knighthawks beat the Arizona Sting for the national Lacrosse Leage Championships. I guess if it couldn't be my Toronto Rock, then I'm glad Rochester won. O'toole deserved it after the year he had in goal.

Not much happening here today. Don't feel like working. I've got to discuss a claim with a co-workers - unfortunately he screwed it up and now it has to be fixed.

Hope everyone has a good day!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Just another Monday here- supposed to be 90* and VERY windy
Nothing new around here- just working the day away, and then cleaning tonight. Blah!

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful day here in the NS. East Coast, little windy but you get used to it.
Just have to recieve the stock at work today and then take a nice walk along shore drive! The long way home today.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
good morning

I was thinking of going to buy my brand new computer... but I'm not feeling well. Damn anxiety attacks keep getting worst, and I'm not sure I want to leave the house now.

It's a beautiful day outside though. Maybe I can at least go to the park and get some sun light. (or face my problems and go to the doctor!
) I'll see.
For now I think I'll go back to bed.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a hard time awakening today. It's cool and sunny out. My computer parts are supposed to arrive today!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like McKenzie said very warm (up to 87F) and very windy. Was initially going to plant shrubs/daylilies for customer -will do later this week. Got one landscape plan done this am have to type up the estimate then another to start on. Swelling seems to be going down on finger-have to use it now for typing again (its harder than you think) Had a good weekend-mom and dad were here-went out to dinner Sat night-too many margarita's (they were cheap!)
Back to the grind!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sent the van off to have a wheel fixed.

Otherwise, nice sunny day and more Dancing With The Stars tonight. Go Laila and Maks! (I think Maks is soooooooooooo cute!
)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty typical Monday for me as well. Got up early to do a couple of loads of laundry. Of coarse with the help of Sassy and Linus who love laundry day. Heading off to the office about 1 to take care of some paperwork and purchase orders, then have to do some grocery shopping afterwards. Promised the kitties salmon for dinner which is not only one of my favorites but theirs as well. It is kind of overcast and dreary here today and a little on the chilly side so it is one of those energy crisis type days when everything seems like a chore. Hoping to get back home by 7 have a long soak in the tub after dinner then an early night.
Don't know how I keep up with such a glitzy glamorous lifestyle