Cats and Baby Kittens!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have returned from my trip to Oklahoma and wanted to share the pictures.

First is my brother's cat. She came from the shelter and is some type of mix with blue eyes, but very unusual coloring! Seems like dilute torti pointed?

Next is my mom's cat Scratch. He's a mix also. Maybe a Himmy back in his genes somewhere? He has such amazing soft fur.

Next is my son's cat Luna, mama of the kittens. (She'll be getting spayed as soon as they are weaned!)

Next a pile of babies! They are 3 1/2 weeks old and just starting to crawl all over the place
Just look at that little tabby darling in the front

Another one of the kittens. There are 2 black and white males, one brown tabby with white male, one brown or silver tabby male (wasn't sure, but he had a tiny bit of brown) and one torti female.

The only female kitten, this little torti is SO cute! She only has one little spot on her face and one tiny spot on her foot that is reddish, the rest of her is solid black! I'm not sure if she'll get more color as she gets older. GoldenKitty can maybe answer that?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Like i said in another thread, put them all over me and let them be my blanket!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Like i said in another thread, put them all over me and let them be my blanket!
LOL! I did try that! But they were still so young that they cried for mama when you pick them up. She would let you hold them a few minutes then she would start yowling at you until you put them back in their little pen. It was soooooo cute!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

LOL! I did try that! But they were still so young that they cried for mama when you pick them up. She would let you hold them a few minutes then she would start yowling at you until you put them back in their little pen. It was soooooo cute!
Ahh well it's at that point i dress up like mamma cat and sneak into the pen with them
that's one of the things i miss about working in Animal Aid, is kitten season. I know it can get bad and overloaded, but it's such a beautiful thing seeing them, and visiting expectant mothers, i love it when they stretch up against the pen and thir big bellys poke out (the expectant mums that is lol)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep the first one is a bluecream point - unique color pattern on her.

And yes, the little tortie will get more red in the coat as she gets older - probably not a lot, as its only a little on the face, but she may surprise you. All of a sudden you'll see a bunch more red spots in the coat. Red/cream are slow colors to come in.

Think red point siamese compared to a seal point

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was tempting to stuff a couple of them in my suitcase to bring home

GK - any clue what the father might have looked like?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

It was tempting to stuff a couple of them in my suitcase to bring home

GK - any clue what the father might have looked like?
you coulda stuffed 2 in your bra Paula! They would've been so comfy on the flight home!
And you'd have made it through airport security too!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

you coulda stuffed 2 in your bra Paula! They would've been so comfy on the flight home!
And you'd have made it through airport security too!
I'll try that next time!
When I left, they were just starting to "play" and wrestle eachother around. It was SO cute!

Originally Posted by adymarie

What sweeties. Are they going to keep them?
Unfortunately, they have 2 adult cats already and can't keep anymore. The kittens were an "accident" and mama will be spayed asap. They will, of course, stay until they are able to find them homes. They're just now 4 weeks old, so hopefully they will be able to find some in the coming weeks.