Leo's 7 week old pics... cuteness warning!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday was Leo was 7 weeks old... I swear to you, he has already grown SO MUCH. He used to be smaller than my hand just last week...now he's too big for it... I walked into my bedroom & this is what I found... beware, it's pretty cute! And you can see Leo's pretty baby blues... Does anyone have any hints on how to get them in a photo without the redness?

and the princess on the other side of the bed....

Louie decided after he was done being inducted into the clean plate club, that he'd help his little brother become an honorary member as well

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at Louie loving on Leo awwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet.
Louie has a little baby now awwwww ....... and Leo is just a huge furry love butt

Happy 7 weeks old Leo!!!

The best thing you can do to get better pics of his baby blues is to have has much natural light as you can get to take the pic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

What great photos of Leo and Louie! And I still can't get over how much
LG looks like Mollie - even the little black chin!
I know! Mollie is SO PRETTY!
But one big difference is that LuckyGirl has a cotton tail, like the Easter bunny...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Heather, how can you even stand it that is just beyond precious, I hope you are telling Louie what a good big brother he is and how proud you are of him, because Aunt Honey is so very proud of him. Maybe he can teach his cousin Sev how not to kill your younger sibling

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG lucky you had a cuteness warning!!!!! They are soooo adorable snuggling together!!! I love how they're not just hanging out, but they are completely snuggling and cuddling each other - that is love right there
Isn't it so nice to get a new addition and have him settle in so well

And I love the pic of them eating together - Leo is sooooo tiny!!! I love his little tail next to Louie's solid body!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

OMG Heather, how can you even stand it that is just beyond precious, I hope you are telling Louie what a good big brother he is and how proud you are of him, because Aunt Honey is so very proud of him. Maybe he can teach his cousin Sev how not to kill your younger sibling
I do tell him! And I am so proud of him!
He is doing SO WELL. The 1st day, I didn't think we'd ever get there.... but after a few days, Louie is figuring out that it's fun to play with Leo....although Leo doens't know when to quit...and is constantly chasing after Louie's tail...

Sevy.... you gotta look after Lucia! Be nice to sissy!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Look at Louie loving on Leo awwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet.
Louie has a little baby now awwwww ....... and Leo is just a huge furry love butt

The best thing you can do to get better pics of his baby blues is to have has much natural light as you can get to take the pic.
very nice, louie is being so nice to him.
as for the pics, hmm along with the natural light, maybe more off angle pic?
would show off the eyes?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Bruce, thanks Pam! I will try those photog tips... if you get too close to him you get a white-out pic, with a ton of glare.... and his eyes are always red in the center....

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...look how Louie loves his new baby brother!
That is adorable!

I agree to try natural light pictures. A blue eyed cat is notorious for red eye. I know kittens are hard to photograph, but try getting him near windows and don't use a flash...if you can!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have red eye reduction on your camera? Or do you have software that gets rid of red eye?

If not, feel free to send them to me - I have photo software that gets rid of red eye really easily. You're lucky having a kitty with blue eyes that gets red eye - all my girls give off colours that red eye reduction doesn't fix!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kelly! Thanks Sarah! I'm sure my camera has it, I just don't know how to use that feature yet....I only read he quick start manual!

Right now, Leo is going bippy watching my fingers on the keyboard!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is soooo sweet!!! and i just love how louie adores his little brother- how sweet is that!!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have taken to saying "Lou where's the baby? Your supposed to be baby sitting Louie...help mommy find him c'mon!" And then we go looking for the little guy.....

LuckyGirl did give him a bath real good yesterday... she's a hard bather though, the poor little thing I thought his eyes were gonna come out she kept licking his forehead all the way back!